IGNORED

Swindon Town

robins72

Guest stfc red

its a sad day when fans want other clubs to go bust,,we will come through this we have before,hopefully we get the ground redevelpment approved,,,anyway things are looking up for city are,nt they?good luck hows grant smith doing by the way

its a sad day when fans want other clubs to go bust,,we will come through this we have before,hopefully we get the ground redevelpment approved,,,anyway things are looking up for city are,nt they?good luck hows grant smith doing by the way

I wouldn't want Swindon to go bust. I wouldn't even want to see our rivals go bust- just for us to beat them and stay above them as they will struggle! Was that a sarcastic comment about things looking up for City?! In one way yes and another no for obvious reasons. As for Grant Smith, I can only judge when we plays him in the proper position. Has been hopeless on set pieces which we were promised he would be good at. Weird because Swindon fans told us Heywood was bad and Smith good. Is turning out the other way so far.

Guest MaloneFM

To quote Vera Lynn (in a way) 'They'll always Be A Swindon'. You see Rich if they go bust and get booted out of the league, which I doubt because someone always steps in and buys them at a rock bottom price, they will play in another league and you will still be able to watch them in one form or another.

Same with the gas, same with us. If Sir Steve Purdown gets in a hissy fit and takes his cheque book home one day and the Gate turns into another Ikea (har de har :rofl2br: ) whoever turns out on the Downs with the red shirt and the badge on will be watched every sunday by about 3000 idiots, some wearing Marigolds, because its Bristol City.

Sod em. Its only money. Football and money are two different things. Chelsea got it but I don't support them because they are not MINE!

Guest stfc red

To quote Vera Lynn (in a way) 'They'll always Be A Swindon'. You see Rich if they go bust and get booted out of the league, which I doubt because someone always steps in and buys them at a rock bottom price, they will play in another league and you will still be able to watch them in one form or another.

Same with the gas, same with us. If Sir Steve Purdown gets in a hissy fit and takes his cheque book home one day and the Gate turns into another Ikea (har de har :rofl2br: ) whoever turns out on the Downs with the red shirt and the badge on will be watched every sunday by about 3000 idiots, some wearing Marigolds, because its Bristol City.

Sod em. Its only money. Football and money are two different things. Chelsea got it but I don't support them because they are not MINE!

no one has ever bought us for cheap whats that about?nah wasnt a cheap dig about looking up just better than a few weeks ago surely

Archived