IGNORED

Tinnion For Clevedon Or Taunton Job

Mrdc

No disrespect to either team whatsoever but I think it is too far from managing Bristol City. I am hoping that he will be given a role in the achademy with the younger players as he clearly seemed to enjoy that side of his job whilst he was here. He would be nurturing new raw talent and preparing him to play for the 1st team. His 'finds' would be credited to him and all will be happy after a torrid time?

I think unless conference or non league fans are kinder than most he would be plagued with 'city reject' type chants whereever he went. Of course managing at this level doesn't carry the enormous pressure and just about impossible expectations burdened on him here.

No disrespect to either team whatsoever but I think it is too far from managing Bristol City. I am hoping that he will be given a role in the achademy with the younger players as he clearly seemed to enjoy that side of his job whilst he was here. He would be nurturing new raw talent and preparing him to play for the 1st team. His 'finds' would be credited to him and all will be happy after a torrid time?

I think unless conference or non league fans are kinder than most he would be plagued with 'city reject' type chants whereever he went. Of course managing at this level doesn't carry the enormous pressure and just about impossible expectations burdened on him here.

Having seen a few Clevedon and Taunton games I would say the fans are pretty chilled out compared to us impaitent lot1!!

Both have managers doing well, so i doubt they would bomb them out for, lets face it, an unproven manager, yeh, he managed league football but they wouldnt mess about wit the stability of the club. But, yeh in the future, that could be a possibility.

You appear to be behind the times, Beadle has left & joined Newport County & Hodges has gone to Yeovil as an assistant manager.

Both teams are therefore looking for replacememts.

With respect to a good club man, Tins was never cut out to be a manager, or any other position requiring human relations skills. Some fans just don't get it.

Good player or good club man does in no way make a manager. Tins with his dour, do it my way, undertaker personna, is frankly a bad communicator. Its his personality, its not something he's ever going to learn.

I hope he finds a new career somewhere, he seems well disposed as a talent scout, but please as a manager or anything involving communication with players..................Forget it !!!

Guest The Traveller

tinns walked he should get no money in my job if i walked out i get sod all. but football being football he will get paid up for doing a poor job.

With respect to a good club man, Tins was never cut out to be a manager, or any other position requiring human relations skills. Some fans just don't get it.

Good player or good club man does in no way make a manager. Tins with his dour, do it my way, undertaker personna, is frankly a bad communicator. Its his personality, its not something he's ever going to learn.

I hope he finds a new career somewhere, he seems well disposed as a talent scout, but please as a manager or anything involving communication with players..................Forget it !!!

:disapointed2se:

Pathetic.

As people are posting, he would suit a club lower down in the leagues, to 'learn the trade'.

LEARN the trade!

Not many people would of thought Peter Beadle would make a good manager, but, after a period of time at Taunton, the team done very well.

At a team like Tauton, Tins would instantly gain respect and maybe bolster the attendances. Tinnion can start off at a non league side and work up and make a name for himslef as a manager in steady time!

:disapointed2se:

Pathetic.

As people are posting, he would suit a club lower down in the leagues, to 'learn the trade'.

LEARN the trade!

Not many people would of thought Peter Beadle would make a good manager, but, after a period of time at Taunton, the team done very well.

At a team like Tauton, Tins would instantly gain respect and maybe bolster the attendances. Tinnion can start off at a non league side and work up and make a name for himslef as a manager in steady time!

Taunton or Tibet, he would still not be a people communicator. Forget his mostly 3rd division football, and coaching badges, you still have to be able to get the message across and get players on your wavelength.

That is not the Tinman, and at nearly 38, he is not about to become a likeable personality. Not pathetic youngster, just a point of view.

Tins is still on about £5K with us for almost 2 years. This could be a problem for the board.

You're forgetting he also got chauffeur driven to all games in a Rolls Royce and had gold fittings in his own private shower installed in the changing rooms. He also had a personal chef cooking him quails eggs, caviar and truffles which he washed down with the finest vintage champagne which was stored in his own private cellar underneath the Atyeo.

Sorry to be ridiculous, but you started it. 5 grand a week my rear end.

You're forgetting he also got chauffeur driven to all games in a Rolls Royce and had gold fittings in his own private shower installed in the changing rooms. He also had a personal chef cooking him quails eggs, caviar and truffles which he washed down with the finest vintage champagne which was stored in his own private cellar underneath the Atyeo.

Sorry to be ridiculous, but you started it. 5 grand a week my rear end.

Absolutely - we could have had a decent manager for that

i think that tinman could land a managers job either in this league or league 2, finishing 7th in your first season isnt bad at all

...With MK Dons or Torquay, not us, who spent vast amounts of money and already had the foundations of a championship winning team which he tore apart. Tinnion isnt a league manager, you need to understand that, he cannot motivate or disipline and he needs to learn like every manager should lower down, he took too big a job on. Its like Uplands Construction building the new Wembley.

I'm not sure about the truffles.

Brian Tinnion has had his time with Bristol City, he should now walk away with the memories of his playing days, and let himself and the club move on.

It would be a very bad move indeed if he was allowed to come back to the club in some coaching or academy role, the club has to move on in a big way and without Tinnion. :city:

Archived