IGNORED

We Need New A Ground Built

CiderHider

Why is everyone so depressed about the future all the time. Live for today, you could die tomorrow. Why worry about whats going to happen in 20 years when in 20 minutes you could be in hospital or worse??

We've all been there before with various doomsday scenarios. When I was at school - 25+ years ago - the worry was we'd be bombed with Russian made nuclear missiles, during the 1980's we'd all die from AIDS, and now we're being frightened out of our wits by climatologists who reckon we'll be simultaneously roasted and flooded !!!!! :disapointed2se:

:rofl2br: At least the gas wont have to panic the Downs are quite high up !!

if the gas go for someone like john stills [still cannot believe even in my cynicism of the rovers board] it will be part time football for them before long anyway. he turned it down of course but beggars belief. has their board totally lost the plot - is that not the most obvious question ever posed? :rofl2br:

:rofl2br: At least the gas wont have to panic the Downs are quite high up !!

if the gas go for someone like john stills [still cannot believe even in my cynicism of the rovers board] it will be part time football for them before long anyway. he turned it down of course but beggars belief. has their board totally lost the plot - is that not the most obvious question ever posed? :rofl2br:

I take it you watched Horizon.

Yes global warming is a real threat and global dimming is hiding just how big a threat it is but just like everything thing else, we wont do anything about it until its to late.

Just remember, when the methane gas deposites are released it might be time to move to another planet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes...g_summary.shtml

Yeah man, it was a great episode and very enlightening.

Your right, we won't do anything untill it's just too dam late, maybe it is? :crying:

I can't see a way forward until America does somthing about their huge consumption problem, it's pritty disgusting actually.

Guest MaloneFM

Sea Mills under sea level. Your point being? Presently it should be called 'nowhere near the Sea Mills'.

I have been to Hotwells many times and it has been bloody freezing.

Crazy post i know, but in 20 years it might not seem so silly.

With predicted sea levels increasing at an alarming rate Ashton, Bedminster, Hotwells, Sea Mills will be gone.

I wonder if the board have considered this?

Maybe we should up sticks and move to some field in Easter Compton?

Sea levels are going to have a MAJOR effect on low lying areas over the next decade or two, AG is just above sea level.

easter compton?? you mean right next to the severn?? omg heeellllooooooooo

hiher ground dude easter compton ..pufff

Archived