IGNORED

We Need New A Ground Built

CiderHider

Crazy post i know, but in 20 years it might not seem so silly.

With predicted sea levels increasing at an alarming rate Ashton, Bedminster, Hotwells, Sea Mills will be gone.

I wonder if the board have considered this?

Maybe we should up sticks and move to some field in Easter Compton?

Sea levels are going to have a MAJOR effect on low lying areas over the next decade or two, AG is just above sea level.

With predicted sea levels increasing at an alarming rate Ashton, Bedminster, Hotwells, Sea Mills will be gone.

Sea levels are going to have a MAJOR effect on low lying areas over the next decade or two, AG is just above sea level.

It'll never happen.

Some people really should get back to work.

Yes CiderHider, global warming is a serious issue. George Bush dismissed the Kyoto Agreement but half of the USA is now underwater, Steve L shouldn't make the same mistake.

Personally I'd hate to move from Ashon Gate, I think the stadium should be raised up 100 feet by stilts.

Yes CiderHider, global warming is a serious issue. George Bush dismissed the Kyoto Agreement but half of the USA is now underwater, Steve L shouldn't make the same mistake.

Personally I'd hate to move from Ashon Gate, I think the stadium should be raised up 100 feet by stilts.

Global warming is propaganda.

I'm English thankfully. The world is flat too. How else can you get round to Autralia without being upside down when you get there?! Global Warming is propaganda- probably.

Hmmz interesting! What about global Dimming?

If we stop Air travel global warming will increase 10 fold becuase the vapour from the jets keeps out the sun and keeps the planet cool.

After 911 there was a 4% increase in sunlight across america due to the no fly zone, never before has a change of this scale been recorded.

If we stop Air travel global warming will increase 10 fold becuase the vapour from the jets keeps out the sun and keeps the planet cool.

After 911 there was a 4% increase in sunlight across america due to the no fly zone, never before has a change of the scale been recorded, so we need global simming to stop global warming....i think :blink:

You seem to know a lot about this and I know nothing so I can't really debate it with you. All I'd say is I'm not really that bothered by it all- if you start worrying about everything like this then life isn't worth living. I'll be dead by the time it sets in anyway. Probably.

You seem to know a lot about this and I know nothing so I can't really debate it with you. All I'd say is I'm not really that bothered by it all- if you start worrying about everything like this then life isn't worth living. I'll be dead by the time it sets in anyway. Probably.

Agreed and fair enough, i don't know though....how will our generation look 80 yrs on when that generation see's us as the people responsible for raping the planet and worse still, actually having known about its problems and still we did nothing..

I'm no Green peace dude, but i'm aware we are screwing this globe over, we cant

use ignorance anymore.

Agreed and fair enough, i don't know though....how will our generation look 80 yrs on when that generation see's us as the people responsible for raping the planet and worse still, actually having known about its problems and still we did nothing..

use ignorance anymore.

Well they won't be worried by then. We haven't got a hope really. Look at the dumbing down of kids and the world. Bush is the main leader of this. GCSE's are getting easier. It doesn't look good. If they made GCSE's harder then we'd have hope. Maybe.

i think easter compton is nearer sea level, than sea mills.

Our defences are a lot better now Heywood has come though...

I knew that was comming!

:rofl2br::rofl2br:

Why sea mills??? :sweatingbullets:

Sorry, i guess you live in Sea Mills then eh?

I remember the little slip road joining the portway to seamills/Stoke Bishop ALLWAYS get flooded, its probobly underwater now!

:pinch:

If you go on the Environment Agency's website you will see that Ashton Gate is at a high risk of flooding, if it wasn't for existing defences.

A good joke by Alex, but seriously though what defences do we really have?

the cumberland basin is some sort of defence then? :dunno:

(CiderHider @ Oct 12 2005, 5:15 PM)

use ignorance anymore.

Sssssh, if we don't tell them it was our fault they might never know :):D :Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.:

Bush is the main leader of this. GCSE's are getting easier.

And you know exactly what your talking about don't you?. muppet.

After 911 there was a 4% increase in sunlight across america due to the no fly zone, never before has a change of this scale been recorded.

I take it you watched Horizon.

Yes global warming is a real threat and global dimming is hiding just how big a threat it is but just like everything thing else, we wont do anything about it until its to late.

Just remember, when the methane gas deposites are released it might be time to move to another planet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes...g_summary.shtml

Guest Williamz15

Sorry, i guess you live in Sea Mills then eh?

I remember the little slip road joining the portway to seamills/Stoke Bishop ALLWAYS get flooded, its probobly underwater now!

Well, not exactly i officialy live in Coombe Dingle and live on a hill so ill be fine

:D

Archived