IGNORED

Junior Agogo

Waffleflap

A friend of mine text me last night and said someone from his work is good friends with junior and by all accounts he has had talks with city.

He hasnt got long on his contract so could be a possibility.I feel it would be a good signing.

I don't think Bridges is in Johnsons plans as i think he could get 2 or 3 players in for the money he is on.

A friend of mine text me last night and said someone from his work is good friends with junior and by all accounts he has had talks with city.

He hasnt got long on his contract so could be a possibility.I feel it would be a good signing.

I don't think Bridges is in Johnsons plans as i think he could get 2 or 3 players in for the money he is on.

Oh that'll make reading OTIB very interesting... Surely not true?

Guest harveythompson

Cant see it to be honest

Has to be a wind up right?

Really can't see how he could improve us from a footballing prospect.

Oooo I don't know. He is pretty quick and might be quite useful. Look at how the teams that came up from league 2 are doing. he is doing well in an average league 2 team. I would have him on board if he was cheap/free.

He may even be here in january with his contract being up this season.get him cheap.

He dosnt even have to move houses.

I think Bridges will go and Junior will replace him leaving extra money to get a few in.

I think he will buy his son Lee Johnson at the end of the season or maybe even january.He is quite a versitile player who has a good footballing brain like his dad.

Guest DrFaustus

I kwow!. The gut is getting a bit on the large side.I'm not classed as the typical 'fat b88888d' tag yet though.

When i stand up it irons itself out.(a bit)

Fair play mate and well done for taking the 'joke' in the right way!

As for Junior, hi pace would frighten plenty of defences in your divisio. His finishing is fairly good too.

Fair play mate and well done for taking the 'joke' in the right way!

As for Junior, hi pace would frighten plenty of defences in your divisio. His finishing is fairly good too.

Sometimes you need to plant a seed in the right type of soil in order for it to grow! :whistle:

Guest C.T.I.D

Rovers= City's feeder club

i think we should have ryan williams at the same time..........he changes their game around whenever he gets on the pitch and we need a left winger :dunno:

that would really get them wound up.......they really rate him

i think we should have ryan williams at the same time..........he changes their game around whenever he gets on the pitch and we need a left winger :dunno:

that would really get them wound up.......they really rate him

He is OK but a bit fat. Went past Smith easily in the Friendly but who doesn't?

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

Good stuff, with some decent coaching/players around him he should flourish in a higher league. Should be a good signing, if and when we sign him.

looks like hes going to need his own song

any suggestions? :chant6ez:

Archived