IGNORED

Junior Agogo

Waffleflap

I can't see him coming here and to be honest he isnt anywhere near good enough, I went to the rovers ground (only because a friend was going, and I'm never going again!) last Friday against Northampton and he was awful. He was really lazy and when he got the ball he just gave it away, he also looked very unfit.

I can't see him coming here and to be honest he isnt anywhere near good enough, I went to the rovers ground (only because a friend was going, and I'm never going again!) last Friday against Northampton and he was awful. He was really lazy and when he got the ball he just gave it away, he also looked very unfit.

Will fit in well.

Guest DrFaustus

Really? He ran his socks off.

Ah well, another red slagging a blue with no justification.

Another highly ambitious dream signing!!??! - a player not even the gas enthuse about.

Besides, how will he win a place in the team once we have signed up half the celeb team from "The Match"???????

I can only cringe at how bad some of you guys must do at Championship Manager......

Archived