IGNORED

World Cup Play-offs Announced

Rich-TWSC-

Guest cityboyo1679

In my opinion I think seeding teams in a Play-Off scenario like this is silly... They all finished second.

SPAIN Vs. SLOVAKIA

SWITZERLAND Vs. TURKEY

NORWAY Vs. CZECH REPUBLIC

I'd love it (love it!) if Slovakia got through though!

Are they being played over one or two legs?

whatever it is i hope that Slovakia, Suisse and Norway get through!

:pray:

Are they being played over one or two legs?

whatever it is i hope that Slovakia, Suisse and Norway get through!

:pray:

Slovakia??? what the hell. I'd much rather Spain went through... why would you want the slovakia to win unless it's to give England more chance and even then would you want England to win the World cup with an easy run?

bleh

Guest cityboyo1679

Slovakia??? what the hell. I'd much rather Spain went through... why would you want the slovakia to win unless it's to give England more chance and even then would you want England to win the World cup with an easy run?

bleh

Because i don't like the spanish, and what happened when they played England and the game was marred by racist chants aimed at Englands black players, it proved that the spanish are narrow-minded when it comes to human rights and racial issues.

that is why i do not want Spain to go through!!

I want Slovakia to win. Why? I used to know this girl from Bratislava...

I don't think they realistically have a chance though.

The other two games will be a bit tighter. Don't really want to see Turkey there largely because of their fans, plus Switzerland on currrent form have looked better and did very well getting out of that four-way group. As for Norway v Czech rep, have to say I fancy the Chechs but anything could happen there.

Don't know about the seedings for the draw. Seems a bit daft to me, too.

Guest MaloneFM

Because i don't like the spanish, and what happened when they played England and the game was marred by racist chants aimed at Englands black players, it proved that the spanish are narrow-minded when it comes to human rights and racial issues.

that is why i do not want Spain to go through!!

Oh lord... :doh:

Guest Tactical Genius

perhaps cityboyo1679 would care to remind us about the friendly reception england had when playing away in Slovakia during the Euro 2004 qualifying campaign? with particular reference to the crowds interaction with Cole, Heskey and Dyer.

Guest cityboyo1679

perhaps cityboyo1679 would care to remind us about the friendly reception england had when playing away in Slovakia during the Euro 2004 qualifying campaign? with particular reference to the crowds interaction with Cole, Heskey and Dyer.

Maybe i would if i had remembered it. i can remember now what happened but it didnt stick in my mind like the spanish game. Racism is the lowest form of verbal attack, and should not be allowed in football grounds or anywhere else for that matter.

Guest cityboyo1679

But you said ...

Isn't that racist in it's own right?

:dunno:

i was asked why i would want Slokakia to win - because i don't like the spanish - because of what they did to our England players! so no that aint racist.

Guest cityboyo1679

I thank you annanimo.... I'll try that again...

So Cityboyo1679... You sir are Xenophobic.

Thats fine if I'm Xenophobic towards Spain, because its for a reason, its not like i just don't like them, its because of what they did.

Isn't it racist to hate the Spanish?

No. The Spanish are a nationality, not a race. It's xenophibic.

IPB Image

It's like people who say 'tannoy' when they mean 'public address system'. 'Tannoy' is a brand name!

Thats fine if I'm Xenophobic towards Spain, because its for a reason, its not like i just don't like them, its because of what they did.

You dislike all Spaniards because some of their football fans made racist chants?

What about the England fans who sang "I'd rather be a Paki than a Turk" in 2003?

Guest cityboyo1679

IPB Image

It's like people who say 'tannoy' when they mean 'public address system'. 'Tannoy' is a brand name!

You dislike all Spaniards because some of their football fans made racist chants?

What about the England fans who sang "I'd rather be a Paki than a Turk" in 2003?

no i was going to post that i don't dislike ALL spaniards, but that small majority who were being racist. and the pathetic fine the spanish 'FA' gave Madrid or whoever it was, and also when Aragones was telling Reyes to be racist towards Henry in a match with France, what did he get?? a pathetic fine. thats nothing!!

Archived