IGNORED

Assumption Of Guilt?

bh_red

what is it with everyone on this board??? Have you all been bored with that fact that since GJ has taken over that things are begining to look up and there is nothing to moan at? Because the over-reaction this whole thing is close to a farce.

Yes. The players where out on Tuesday night.

Yes. These players were in a Local Bar (I'm sorry but Liquid is not a Night club!)

Yes. These players were involved in a fight.

Yes. These players were arrested.

Yes. Dave Partridge has been seriously hurt and spent the night in hospital

THESE ARE THE FACTS!

Question is how often in the City Centre area of Bristol, does all of the above happen with everyday people? The amount of trouble that goes on in town, such as fighting and arrests is a regular event each and every night of the week in Bristol.

The Facts are these players went out for a meal and then went to a bar afterwards, the has been no mention of them being "drunken out of their faces" as many people state. They may have just had a Pint in the Bar after their meal, but everyone is allowed to have one pint regardless of their life/occupation and I'm sure GJ wouldn't have had a problem with that at all.

What happened afterwards is anyone's guess. The way trouble breaks out these days in town is many a time over nothing and un-avoidable and also very unexpected. These are 3 players who normally aren't the players you see out and are just being tarnised with the same brush as other "social lads" within the club.

I for one have only ever seen Orr and Brown at Riley's playing Pool with Gills, and never seen them drinking and I find it hard to believe that they are "serial boozers" like other players at the clubs.

Understandably Gary Johnson is trying to sort out the social side of the club, but as we know these players have been arrested so it was going to go public unlike other events that have happened in the past and been kept quite. So I'd understand that GJ has publically hammered them to make an example of them no doubt as a warning to other players that he won't tolerate anything!

Overtime the Truth will come out, but so far it is worth nothing that neither of the local papers has mentioned anything about the players being in a drunken brawl. In fact their article is more in defence of a player that was attacked on a night out with friends. In normal circumstances the Press would be hammering players, but in this case they haven't........... Something that makes me think that the players aren't as much to blame as everyone else.

Still everyone has their view and this is mine! There is 2 sides to every story......and if Partridge has been beaten as badly as stated? why hasn't anyone else been arrested? OH RIGHT! that's becase thugish door staff are immune to the law isn't it!

Perhaps the police have arrested the wrong people? mainly because they are footballers and must have been causing trouble! wouldn't be the first time! Just ask the walsall 8!

what is it with everyone on this board??? Have you all been bored with that fact that since GJ has taken over that things are begining to look up and there is nothing to moan at? Because the over-reaction this whole thing is close to a farce.

Yes. These players were in a Local Bar (I'm sorry but Liquid is not a Night club!)

THESE ARE THE FACTS!

Question is how often in the City Centre area of Bristol, does all of the above happen with everyday people? The amount of trouble that goes on in town, such as fighting and arrests is a regular event each and every night of the week in Bristol.

The Facts are these players went out for a meal and then went to a bar afterwards, the has been no mention of them being "drunken out of their faces" as many people state. They may have just had a Pint in the Bar after their meal, but everyone is allowed to have one pint regardless of their life/occupation and I'm sure GJ wouldn't have had a problem with that at all.

What happened afterwards is anyone's guess. The way trouble breaks out these days in town is many a time over nothing and un-avoidable and also very unexpected. These are 3 players who normally aren't the players you see out and are just being tarnised with the same brush as other "social lads" within the club.

I for one have only ever seen Orr and Brown at Riley's playing Pool with Gills, and never seen them drinking and I find it hard to believe that they are "serial boozers" like other players at the clubs.

Understandably Gary Johnson is trying to sort out the social side of the club, but as we know these players have been arrested so it was going to go public unlike other events that have happened in the past and been kept quite. So I'd understand that GJ has publically hammered them to make an example of them no doubt as a warning to other players that he won't tolerate anything!

Overtime the Truth will come out, but so far it is worth nothing that neither of the local papers has mentioned anything about the players being in a drunken brawl. In fact their article is more in defence of a player that was attacked on a night out with friends. In normal circumstances the Press would be hammering players, but in this case they haven't........... Something that makes me think that the players aren't as much to blame as everyone else.

Still everyone has their view and this is mine! There is 2 sides to every story......and if Partridge has been beaten as badly as stated? why hasn't anyone else been arrested? OH RIGHT! that's becase thugish door staff are immune to the law isn't it!

Perhaps the police have arrested the wrong people? mainly because they are footballers and must have been causing trouble! wouldn't be the first time! Just ask the walsall 8!

Spot on. It isn't known if the players were drunk, it may never come out. On another post, someone said that they weren't due in for training the next day, so had probably been given licence by GJ to have a night out.

When they go out, I imagine they get all sorts of grief from rival fans, and even just people who recognise them and fancy having a go. Bouncers for example, have the ability to thump you for even looking at them in the wrong way.

People have seen the headline 'Footballers Arrested' and therefore assumed they are guilty as sin. As far as anybody knows they could simply have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Johnson has said that the 3 are in no fit state to play on Saturday, which leads me to believe that they sustained bad injuries. If they had merely just been drunk, then a hangover doesn't take 3 days to clear up (not in my experience anyway :) )

Spot on. It isn't known if the players were drunk, it may never come out. On another post, someone said that they weren't due in for training the next day, so had probably been given licence by GJ to have a night out.

When they go out, I imagine they get all sorts of grief from rival fans, and even just people who recognise them and fancy having a go. Bouncers for example, have the ability to thump you for even looking at them in the wrong way.

People have seen the headline 'Footballers Arrested' and therefore assumed they are guilty as sin. As far as anybody knows they could simply have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Johnson has said that the 3 are in no fit state to play on Saturday, which leads me to believe that they sustained bad injuries. If they had merely just been drunk, then a hangover doesn't take 3 days to clear up (not in my experience anyway :) )

I think he meant mental state to play, obviously Parto getting a brusing means he is out, but I'm sure seeing your friend and work collegue given a beating till he is knocked out cold, probably doesn't put you in the best mental mind set!

I think he meant mental state to play, obviously Parto getting a brusing means he is out, but I'm sure seeing your friend and work collegue given a beating till he is knocked out cold, probably doesn't put you in the best mental mind set!

I believe it's a bit more than a bruising mate.

Guest MaloneFM

THESE ARE THE FACTS!

What happened afterwards is anyone's guess.

According to you 'anyones guess' is:

Yes. Dave Partridge has been seriously hurt and spent the night in hospital -because they are the facts. Were you there then? How do you know the facts if not? Aah a 'source'.

Personally I don't give a crap if they were rampaging around the Mall like the four horsmen of the Apocalypse. When they cross that white line on a saturday afternoon it matters. When they snort that white line on a saturday night it doesn't.

Guest DrFaustus

Personally I don't give a crap if they were rampaging around the Mall like the four horsmen of the Apocalypse.

That sounds like fun. Do you provide the gee gees and a scythe?

It is true. We do not know exactly what happened and of course it would be unfair to judge the players concerned when the facts are not known by us.

But, on the other hand, it would appear that the club know more facts than we do. Hence the action taken against three players. Of course the club have to keep things quiet, there's a police investigation under way. They can't jeopardise the fairness of the legal proceedings by essentially instigating a "trial by media". The club have a right to take whatever action they see fit as an employer, but they're not going to release any details which will prejudice the players' right to justice.

However, as the club has already taken some action, it's fair to say that in some way the players let the club down and if that's the case Gary is right to impose this action.

I personally hope when the dust settles and the truth comes out it will all be seen to be a major overreaction and the players will just get a few words from Gary about their stupidity.

Guest MaloneFM

Indeed so old love..look how many times have we been brawling like mad pit bulls outside Miss Millies and lobbings bins through the windows and suchlike, tearing and punching at each other like mad wild eejits until john Q Law intervenes for the good of the local citizens?

Never thats how many times. Wanna fight?

The League of Gentlemen died on it ass a bit last night by the way.

Guest DrFaustus

Indeed so old love..look how many times have we been brawling like mad pit bulls outside Miss Millies and lobbings bins through the windows and suchlike, tearing and punching at each other like mad wild eejits until john Q Law intervenes for the good of the local citizens?

Never thats how many times. Wanna fight?

The League of Gentlemen died on it ass a bit last night by the way.

A fight would be fun. See you by the swings in Victory park.

The League of Gentlemen is crud, I warned you.

I'll be dressed in my Horseman of the Apocalypse garb later and shouting obscenities at the glue-sniffing scrotes by the football pitches. Join in?

Guest MaloneFM

The 1st two series were good..the third one started well then went a bit eh? The film stank the place out and now the pantomime is a collection of northern nightclub jokes and effing and blinding. But don't tell Em Gas because she was there as well and thought it was 'well wicked..guy'.

Can I wear my regimental Darth Vader helmet and carry the reigmental basball bat for which to correct the scrotes? What a top hole wheeze!

Guest DrFaustus

Can I wear my regimental Darth Vader helmet and carry the reigmental basball bat for which to correct the scrotes? What a top hole wheeze!

Top hole wheeze? Is that another name for a fanny fart?

Guest DrFaustus

and what exactly have they done? apart from we are guessing defend Parto from the BEATING he has got?

No-one knows anything about who started any trouble all we know is Parto got a right hiding!

Parto? Good Jesus. So Parto, Bowno and Orro had a dust up. Was Zorro there?

Guest MaloneFM

Parto? Good Jesus. So Parto, Bowno and Orro had a dust up. Was Zorro there?

What the hell was BONO doing there? Was he defending panto? Oh no he wasn't! Oh yes he was!

Guest DrFaustus

What the hell was BONO doing there? Was he defending panto? Oh no he wasn't! Oh yes he was!

Behind you.

There is a joke about eieieio here, but I would get baned again.

:)

Guest MaloneFM

Behind you.

There is a joke about eieieio here, but I would get baned again.

:)

I assume its shocking and disgusting in equal measure and involving sex dwarves and unnatural acts.

Pm it over will you old man? Cheers!

Guest DrFaustus

I assume its shocking and disgusting in equal measure and involving sex dwarves and unnatural acts.

Pm it over will you old man? Cheers!

Ah well, here we go. :)

Miss Snow White she was a randy cow

And desperate for a ######,

So off she went into the woods,

To try and get some luck.

She'd almost given up looking,

When she saw some chimney smoke,

Then she stumbled on the cottage,

And went in for a poke.

Her clothes came off in seconds.

And she'd just removed her pants,

When seven dwarves came marching in,

With a merry song and dance.

Snow White just stood there speechless,

And thought she was in heaven,

Originally wanting one good ###g,

But now she could have seven.

Straight away she took command,

"My fanny needs a lick!"

And when one dwarf moved forward,

She said "Oi-you'd better drop your pick"

So down he went onto all fours,

And said "I ain't licking that",

"Not there, that is my arse-hole,

You DOPEY little prat!"

The next dwarf started blushing,

"Do we have to do it here?"

Snow White said "Don't be BASHFUL,

Unless you're a closet queer" (Sorry)

So reluctantly he whipped it out,

To prove he was no fool.

And Snow White gave a big "High-Ho".

As she rode upon his tool.

Now one dwarf wasn't smiling.

Cos he hadn't had a sniff,

And due to his impatience,

He couldn't raise a stiff.

"Relax" you GRUMPY bugger",

So he did as he was told,

And as soon as he was hard enough,

He shot his juicy load.

The next dwarf got a blow-job,

And she took him deep quite easy,

But she just avoided brain-damage,

When he sneezed, she called him SNEEZY.

With three dwarves left, she turned and said,

"You're next, I want your knob!"

But no sooner had he entered her,

he was sleeping on the job.

"Wake up you SLEEPY b*stard"

She wanted more from him.

And he woke with such excitement,

That he filled her hairy quim.

The next dwarf rammed his up her,

And shagged her fanny raw,

A dazed Snow White then whimpered.

"That should be against the law."

He made poor Snow White tremble,

he was so big and thick.

"No wonder you're so HAPPY,

With that massive great big ######"

With one dwarf still remaining,

but feeling rather sore,

She said "You'll have to use your tongue,

My ###### can't take no more!"

And so he put his tongue to work,

Where others had placed their cocks,

And 'cos he made Snow White feel better,

She named the last dwarf DOC.

Now Snow White couldn't do much,

With all that spadge inside her quim,

So she grabbed a cup, and squatted,

And filled it to the brim.

So there's the truth about the dwarves,

And how they got their names,

By satisfying Miss Snow White,

And joining in her games.

There's one more thing you need to know,

And that's - What happened to that cup,

Well think of what you're drinking,

When you next buy 7-Up!

and what exactly have they done? apart from we are guessing defend Parto from the BEATING he has got?

No-one knows anything about who started any trouble all we know is Parto got a right hiding!

well refusing to leave a night club when asked to by doorstaff

then swinging a punch at a doorman i suspect will get you your kicking ;)

Maybe Clive Platt now has a job as a doorman in bristol, after all he is old hand at battering City players faces.

Archived