IGNORED

More Bad Publicity

cheshire_red

oh LORD! Its a media feeding frenzy stoked up by our very own Siopwicz. Take the phone off the hook mama... :Sleep12:

No. He's just adding his opinions to an interesting and important point of discussion.

Try it some time.

Guest MaloneFM

Oh Francis don't be bitter at old Rog. I have added my opinion to most of the other threads that are a wailing and a moaning a bunch of half witted overpaid footballers taking yet another pop at each other. As Nick Park said when Rocky and Ginger were melted down by accident on monday morning 'compared to the Pakistan earthquake this is nothing'.

Compared to the weather forcast this isn't a hill of beans either. Lets not beat each other up over this eh? They'll do it again we all know that.

No. He's just adding his opinions to an interesting and important point of discussion.

Try it some time.

Interesting to note that Gary Johnson will relocate from Yeovil to Bristol to keep a firmer reign on the errant players and their drink culture. Intelligence reports suggest that the time these activities got out of control was under Danny Wilson's tenure as manager as Danny Wilson would not relocate from Chesterfield to keep an eye on the problem. Seems as if Brian Tinnion tried to sort the problem but was ultimately felled by this clique of players. It is my opinion that Gary Johnson must have our firm support in crushing this drink culture or else we'll never have the players in a fit enough mental and physical state to escape this poxy division.

Take no notice of the players' apologists who post on this forum who would insist that it's the fault of Police, bouncers, Gas, Gary Johnson, the fans, the club, roadsigns, spiked drinks etc when they're involved in punch ups, car crashes, 1-7 away defeats, etc.

Guest dogwood

Interesting to note that Gary Johnson will relocate from Yeovil to Bristol to keep a firmer reign on the errant players and their drink culture. Intelligence reports suggest that the time these activities got out of control was under Danny Wilson's tenure as manager as Danny Wilson would not relocate from Chesterfield to keep an eye on the problem. Seems as if Brian Tinnion tried to sort the problem but was ultimately felled by this clique of players. It is my opinion that Gary Johnson must have our firm support in crushing this drink culture or else we'll never have the players in a fit enough mental and physical state to escape this poxy division.

Take no notice of the players' apologists who post on this forum who would insist that it's the fault of Police, bouncers, Gas, Gary Johnson, the fans, the club, roadsigns, spiked drinks etc when they're involved in punch ups, car crashes, 1-7 away defeats, etc.

great post mate , i am truly sick of all the players apologists on here today, its anybody,s fault except the players, seem,s its happening too often now to be grannys fault, or the poor darlings upbringing, or their junior school teacher who did,nt undertstand them , :rofl2br: :@ :grr:

Guest MaloneFM

Well thank you Doggers old chap.

They'll do it again and one or two on here will go 'OH LORD THINK OF THE CHILDREN' :crying:

When England went on a far east tour just ahead of Euro 96 and had a few sherberts and may or may not have broken a telly on the flight home hands were being wroung, brows were furrowed. A few weeks later chief party animal one P Gascoigne was flicking the ball over a falling Gordon Dury and burying it at Wembley.

It don't mean nothing.

Guest Tactical Genius

Intelligence reports suggest that the time these activities got out of control was under Danny Wilson's tenure as manager as Danny Wilson would not relocate from Chesterfield to keep an eye on the problem.

Danny Wilson owned at the time, and still does own property in Bristol, he lived in that property for the majority of his time here. The fact that he did not sell his property in Derbyshire was constantly used as a stick to beat him with by certain vocal anti-Wilson posters, some of whom have thankfully f++ked off the forum since Wilson left the club.

Guest MaloneFM

Tac as the MaloneFM tactical advisory board chairman would you care to vote in the MaloneFM poll as to where the fine money should go?

So far it seems to be going to A & E that patched Partridge up.

Danny Wilson owned at the time, and still does own property in Bristol, he lived in that property for the majority of his time here. The fact that he did not sell his property in Derbyshire was constantly used as a stick to beat him with by certain vocal anti-Wilson posters, some of whom have thankfully f++ked off the forum since Wilson left the club.

Seems as though you may have liked Wilson?! How do you know he still has property or is it somethink you can't say? Quick nod to all your hardcore people still up- students I suspect.

Guest Tactical Genius

In the main yes I did like Wilson, which is irrelevant really, but he lost the plot with some poor signings and even poorer team selections. His task not being helped by the fact that his senior professional may well have held a hidden agenda.

How do I know? Because I know the property manager of the development that his appartment is in.

Tac as the MaloneFM tactical advisory board chairman would you care to vote in the MaloneFM poll as to where the fine money should go?

So far it seems to be going to A & E that patched Partridge up.

That's an absolute no-brainer Rog. It should, of course, go into the pot for the next night out.

great post mate , i am truly sick of all the players apologists on here today, its anybody,s fault except the players, seem,s its happening too often now to be grannys fault, or the poor darlings upbringing, or their junior school teacher who did,nt undertstand them , :rofl2br: :@ :grr:

To be honest I am getting sick of you adding posts like this every time someone says something that you agree with.You have made your point on the subject on just about every thread on here over the last few days,so why don't you just give it a rest?Or pm Frank and go and have a babycham together.

Well thank you Doggers old chap.

They'll do it again and one or two on here will go 'OH LORD THINK OF THE CHILDREN' :crying:

When England went on a far east tour just ahead of Euro 96 and had a few sherberts and may or may not have broken a telly on the flight home hands were being wroung, brows were furrowed. A few weeks later chief party animal one P Gascoigne was flicking the ball over a falling Gordon Dury and burying it at Wembley.

It don't mean nothing.

IT WAS COLIN HENDREY

I don't think anyone's been apologising for their behaviour - although a few - including me have questioned whether the "drink culture" is unique to this club (and a look at any papers would suggest not) or has any connection at all with the teams performance. We were in the old First Div with a team whose drinking habits would make the current squad look like girl guides and didn't Arsenal win the prem with a team including Merson, Adams et al ?? If someone can show some evidence that no drinking = sucessfull team then I'd be all in favour of banning it during the season.

Archived