IGNORED

Murray

Guest C.D

Retirement must be the only option for him...... how poor is he these days????

Didnt beat 1 man today going forward !!!!!! And was soooo greedy when through 2 on 1......

Cannot keep his place with a performance like this surely????

Retirement must be the only option for him...... how poor is he these days????

Didnt beat 1 man today going forward !!!!!! And was soooo greedy when through 2 on 1......

Cannot keep his place with a performance like this surely????

oh yeah, and Cotterill would have passed in the same position???? hmmmm NO!!!

In all honest considering the amount of goals Murray has scored from that position, he had every right to have a go!!!

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

oh yeah, and Cotterill would have passed in the same position???? hmmmm NO!!!

In all honest considering the amount of goals Murray has scored from that position, he had every right to have a go!!!

cotterill passed alot more today and looked at better player because of it

Stop slagging off Murray, as with other players it seems we like to ' have a go' at certain players and then they can do nothing right, Murray was OK today, not great but OK , couple of decent runs worked hard, when he's poor fine , but not just for the sake of it, seems we have to have villians or heroes, like the fact Skuse can do no wrong at present although he been poor in several games, and very average today, doesn't track players, leaves us exposed.

one of the problems with Scott Murrays performance today is he did keep the ball for a long time. when he and Dave were invlved in a 2 againest 1 attack mid-way through the second half. Murray had a choise of giving it to Cotts or running on himself. i think he chose the wrong decision becuase Cotterill could of easily turned and shoot with his Right foot. Murray was good on the ball most times but his passing was very woeful. :disapointed2se:

Stop slagging off Murray, as with other players it seems we like to ' have a go' at certain players and then they can do nothing right, Murray was OK today, not great but OK , couple of decent runs worked hard, when he's poor fine , but not just for the sake of it, seems we have to have villians or heroes, like the fact Skuse can do no wrong at present although he been poor in several games, and very average today, doesn't track players, leaves us exposed.

Oh come on, people are entitled to their own opinions at the end of the day, i thought he was shocking but i don't shout abuse at him or anything like that, if he played well i would obviously give him the benefit of the doubt, but in todays case i couldn't.

Oh come on, people are entitled to their own opinions at the end of the day, i thought he was shocking but i don't shout abuse at him or anything like that, if he played well i would obviously give him the benefit of the doubt, but in todays case i couldn't.

Who's side are you actually on there ?? Quite a contradicting post ........

Shocking?, average as the rest of the team were,another over the top Sun reader reaction.

Cotts was awful today. He ran and took on opponents but his final ball was terrible.

I totally disagree!

I'm surprised there are people who don't see the value of a player who can breeze past two or three defenders as if they weren't there, who has genuine pace and a good work-rate and who will always be an attacking threat. He gives the ball away a couple of times and the moaners forget about how effectively he has linked up the play the rest of the time.

He's not the finished article but for me is improving by the game.

Anyone who thought Murray looked the better winger today was clearly watching a different match.

Cott's showed his potential yet again and he's not even 18 yet. An outrageous prospect, and good on him!

Cotteril is currently the most exciting player we have, capable of beating players with skill almost every time he gets it. He is not currently a great winger though as his crossing is poor, as is his vision from the wing; but then remember he is a striker. Could be worth a go up front?

I'm sorry and I haven't got a problem with Murray as a bloke or member of BCFC, but he was poor today. all this stuff about confidence is not doing it for me. He has lost his pace, plain and simple. He is usually a good crosser, but he is not getting in any good positions to cross. Can't beat players with his pace and I'm afraid never did have the skills to beat players.

The member who thought he was right to go on his own for the 2 on 1 is ridiculous. Murray actually angled his run to take the defender away from central, leaving Cotteril with a clean 1-1. He then didn't pass. For a guy who is very experienced, that is very, very poor. Sorry Scott; think you may not last anymore than this season.

The only reason Murray was in the position that has been mentioned (when he could have passed to Cotterill), was because he used his pace to get through the backline and past a player or two.

Get off his back, and for the record Cotterill would never have passed to anybody if he was in that position himself, and at times today kept the ball far too long when he should have passed it onto somebody else.

No he didn't, ball broke lose, Murray was half way in our half and they had all pushed up for attack. I'm not having a go, i'm stating what we all see. No doubt we all still compare him to the murray of that season, but he is not beating players more than 20% of time and that is is his job. Cotteril may well not have passed, but currently you'd have to, have to, prefer SC to SM on the right.

I'd love nothing more than Murray to suddendly ignite, but pace is one thing you struggle to regain with age.

Good servant of the club, given us lots of excellent memories, but I feel there are younger, more skillful legs which will see him drop away this season.

And was soooo greedy when through 2 on 1......

Sorry but some people around me complained about this chance Murray had also. What are you like? he had given himself an opportunity to score a goal and at least made the goalie work. He passes to Cotteril, 1. gets the pass wrong 2. defender intercepts 3. Cotteril spoons it......Murray gets grief.

The bloke can't win, some people just have it in for him. Sure he is not the player he was, but still a usefull squad player, who with a bit of confidence could score goals again.

Come on guys, fans favourite maybe, but don't back him for what was a terrible professional error. Why he did not slip it to Cotteril inside was nothing more than poor judgement. Law of averages = 1 attacker V 1 goalie is better than 1 attacker V 1 defender & 1 goalie.

If we are talking about cotteril being no good as wide right, then we need to buy as Murray will not do the job for us. stick with him and unless, unless there is a complete change in him; we will not have regular chances from the right.

no,no,no; he has not been able to outpace anyone this season, you must have seen that, must have?!!

:city: The chances that Scott got today he created himself with his pace and willingness to chase lost causes.

Cotterill is the future but his distribution has to improve with his workrate,he can learn alot from Scott Murray.

no,no,no; he has not been able to outpace anyone this season, you must have seen that, must have?!!

Archived