IGNORED

Woodman -

Guest Somercity2

Tries hard -but just gets beaten far too often. can see the new signing moving to left back with partridge back in the middle next game

Yeah he infuriates me. Him and Phillips were mucking about the ball far too often today. Phillips has obviously been told not to clear it long all the day so now we see all these dodgy passes or throws to Woodman!

Why do fans keep slagging off woody??

Yes hes no Brennan or Barnard, but hes a good solid player

If you need to slag our players

take a look at the right hand side of the team

Because he is not great. Not even solid. There were times at the end of today's game where he just gace it straight back to the opposition in dangerous areas. A definate weak link.

"Woody" was a liability and we were lucky to have got away with a few of his mistakes. Like I said in a previous post, I don't normally comment about him as he doesn't feature much in the team, but he had his chance today and blew it.

Maybe we should get Buzz instead of "Woody" :D

MM

Well said!

He defends well and looks like creating when he overlaps.

Today might be Carey's last game for City.

Guest TinmansCulturedLeftPeg

Woodman used to be one of our best prospects remember, when he stepped in for Bell at left wing-back when Belly was injured once I remember he was a fans favourite for a short period and everybody was calling for him to be in ahead of Belly. He had two good feet and his crossing was the works, I hope he finds his best form again soon.

Tries hard -but just gets beaten far too often. can see the new signing moving to left back with partridge back in the middle next game

Partridge back in the middle for the next game? He'll be lucky to be still at the club after the revelations in the local press concerning his antics. :angry:

I though he was good today.Not spetacular or fantastic, but he's a left back and what do you expect?

So Bell, Barnard, Brennan never put in spectaculour/fantastic performances for City at left back?

Ashley Cole and Roberto Carlos never stand out in that same position?

You don't half spout some rubbish.

Woodman has been playing well recently. Yes hes not amazing but to me he seems considerably more confident under Johnsons' management than tinnions. His passing, foward and over lapping play was good yesterday and at the moment he is much more solid defensivly than Golbourne. He seems to have the freedom to push up past the half way line rather than sit back. I don't feel he deserves to be dropped at the moment.

Woodman has been playing well recently. Yes hes not amazing but to me he seems considerably more confident under Johnsons' management than tinnions. His passing, foward and over lapping play was good yesterday and at the moment he is much more solid defensivly than Golbourne. He seems to have the freedom to push up past the half way line rather than sit back. I don't feel he deserves to be dropped at the moment.

The problem is Woodman is playing well but still doesn't quite cut it and looks the weak link.

Guest city4mylife

Christian Zeiger was quality, whats he doing now? cant find owt on tinternet, we should sign him. :yawn:

he will be to expensive would be good though.!

:pray:

i have nothing personal against the man but i don't think woodman should be playing at this level. he is physically weak, yesterday, not for the first time in a city shirt, he got outmuscled when trying to sheppard the ball out for a goal kick. i lost count of the times he gave the ball away needlessly in dangerous positions, he miskicked totally towards the end in our own box which, if as at brentford, an opposition player was lurking behind it would of probably cost us a goal and two points.

there is no way this man is going to become a permenant fixture at city. time will prove me right on this. its not as if he is a youngster who has just come on the scene and is raw. he been around for about 4 or 5 years now. :grr:

Archived