IGNORED

Tinnion Cutting His Ties With City

tower crane red

If every person who was crap at their job left Bristol it would be a lonely city.

Honestly, who cares what he's doing now? And I mean that in the nicest possible way. He's gone

I feel sorry for Tinman having signed most of the players involved in the infamous mid-week late night altercation - no wonder he had to fall on his sword after their 1-7 humiliation against Swansea. Gary Johnson and Steve Lansdown will have a tough time sorting this mess out and I don't envy them.

Indeed, the forum has gone down considerably in the last 12 months. However consider the computor era, all sorts of low end nonsense on our site.

Many regulars who made good sense with reasoned arguements no longer post. Others only post at a fraction of their former rate. They have been replaced by a core of very young inarticulate individuals who bombard the forum with guesses, rumours, and ill informed nonsense.

In a democracy these tedious individuals are entitled to their point of view, they are however, boring the crap out of posters who used to contribute mightily to a once flourishing forum.

Spot on. I don't post much as my first thought is what abuse may come back, I havnt actually ever had a nasty response to a comment but have enjoyed some differences of opinion which is great. I have no problem with someone disagreeing with my opinion but some of the replies people get on here are almost abusive.

sorry but you must be a closet city fan :dance::dance::dance:

i still think brian tinnion will become a good manager.it is

just a shame that it is not with bristol city.

look at martin o'neil. first club he was at wasn't very good.

now he has become a very good manager and so will brian tinnion

good luck to him what ever he does.

No, taking Wycombe inot the football league was obviously a poo job done. :grr:

You're obviously now what you're talking about

Brian Tinnion played over 500 games for your club, scored vital goals for you including your win at Anfield and was then employed as the cheap option as guvnor. For anyone to be so disrespectful as to pretend he no longer exists is spiteful nonsense.

Good luck to the man. There are very few City players over the years that have my respect, he is near the top of a short list. (Probably behind Gow, Cheeseley and Tainton)

Well said, Tins was a great player for the club, its true to say he was a poor manager, but he still deserves the fans respect. it would be ashame if he felt he cant show his face at the Gate.

Tinnion was a good and loyal player for the club. I just wish he would disappear as a topic. It gets very boring continually reading posts along the lines of "What's Tinnion doing now?" , "What's Brian's favourite colour underwear?" and "What toothpaste is Brian using these days?".

The man has gone.

Brian hasn't necessarily gone :Confused13: He certainly hasn't signed for Cheltenham.

I don't know if he has any aspirations of playing again. I expect that he's training with Cheltenham because he's bored and it keeps him away from Bristol. When GJ's report about club structure sees the light of day we should find out more.

Personally I'd love Tinman to summon up the guts to come to the gate soon, maybe appear on the pitch at half time to do the draw, I'm sure he'd get a great reception!

Tinnion was a good and loyal player for the club. I just wish he would disappear as a topic. It gets very boring continually reading posts along the lines of "What's Tinnion doing now?" , "What's Brian's favourite colour underwear?" and "What toothpaste is Brian using these days?".

The man has gone.

totally agree mate, time to move on. The future of BCFC does not include the name Tinnion

Brian Tinnion played over 500 games for your club, scored vital goals for you including your win at Anfield and was then employed as the cheap option as guvnor. For anyone to be so disrespectful as to pretend he no longer exists is spiteful nonsense.

Good luck to the man. There are very few City players over the years that have my respect, he is near the top of a short list. (Probably behind Gow, Cheeseley and Tainton)

DrF, there's a pint at the bar next time you're at AG. (I think my money's safe though ;) ).

These are wise words from a misled person. Unfortunately, for reasons I cannot fathom, some of our supporters are just bitter towards Tinman.

Oh, and since you ask, Gary Mabbutt, but for personal reasons.

Archived