IGNORED

Tinnion Cutting His Ties With City

tower crane red

:city: listening to a close personal friend of tinnions who was asked whats tinnion is up too,his reply was that tinnion is sorting out some loose ends with the club and is moving on away from city.

its ashame it has to end this way and i hope that he makes one last appearance to say good bye to the fans and they show him there thanks for his services to the club as a player which is how he should be remebered as a legend in the same breath a jacki :englandsmile4wf:

Moving away? I wonder why his wife is planning to open a cafe in Nailsea? :dunno:

I think he means moving away from Bristol City Football Club, not Bristol.

If so, it's abig shame, but no real surprise.

I wish him all the best and yes, he will go down for decades as a Bristol City legend.

MM

It should NOT have ended the way it did. But at the end of the day he should have ended it sooner, or he was always leaving himself open for this sort of ending. Apparently he might be making a guest appearance soon ;)

my mate has seen him a lot around Nailsea. i don't think he will leave Bristol but if he does, Who can blame him :crying:

If every person who was crap at their job left Bristol it would be a lonely city.

Honestly, who cares what he's doing now? And I mean that in the nicest possible way. He's gone

Guest The Codfather 0312
It should NOT have ended the way it did. But at the end of the day he should have ended it sooner, or he was always leaving himself open for this sort of ending. Apparently he might be making a guest appearance soon ;)

In all fairness Steve L should have ended it sooner. If Tins didn't walk when he did how Long would it of been till the Charmain said enough is enough?

Perhaps he is planning to go alone - oh dear, what a shame, never mind

You should try moving away. It might expand your mind and your understanding of other people, you insular muppet.

Guest DrFaustus

Brian Tinnion played over 500 games for your club, scored vital goals for you including your win at Anfield and was then employed as the cheap option as guvnor. For anyone to be so disrespectful as to pretend he no longer exists is spiteful nonsense.

Good luck to the man. There are very few City players over the years that have my respect, he is near the top of a short list. (Probably behind Gow, Cheeseley and Tainton)

Guest harveythompson

Brian Tinnion played over 500 games for your club, scored vital goals for you including your win at Anfield and was then employed as the cheap option as guvnor. For anyone to be so disrespectful as to pretend he no longer exists is spiteful nonsense.

Good luck to the man. There are very few City players over the years that have my respect, he is near the top of a short list. (Probably behind Gow, Cheeseley and Tainton)

Fair play to you mate, even a rovers fan can see he is a legend (Not getting at you doc). Now these so called 'fans' can stop slating the tin man

Guest Cadburyheath Red

You should try moving away. It might expand your mind and your understanding of other people, you insular muppet.

Why the ##### has OTIB got so bitchy? Can we not have sensible debate anymore? Grow up & let people make there point, please.

It says it all about the vileness of some of the comments I've read in recent months when it takes a supporter of our bitterest rivals to put these spiteful people in their place.

Thankyou.

Why the ##### has OTIB got so bitchy? Can we not have sensible debate anymore? Grow up & let people make there point, please.

Read the comment I was replying to and the context that was written in and you'll see he was making no point at all.

Guest harveythompson

It says it all about the vileness of some of the comments I've read in recent months when it takes a supporter of our bitterest rivals to put these spiteful people in their place.

Thankyou.

Read the comment I was replying to and the context that was written in and you'll see he was making no point at all.

Exactly what i am trying to say

Guest Cadburyheath Red

Thankyou.

Ok I apologise,he made no point at all. I just cant understand why theres all this bitchiness.

Ok I apologise,he made no point at all. I just cant understand why theres all this bitchiness.

You're right. I'll try to ignore that sort of stupid post in future. Sorry.

sorry but you must be a closet city fan :dance::dance::dance:

i still think brian tinnion will become a good manager.it is

just a shame that it is not with bristol city.

look at martin o'neil. first club he was at wasn't very good.

now he has become a very good manager and so will brian tinnion

good luck to him what ever he does.

OTIB has been going down hill for months and months. Too many muppets and no debate. Everyone just gets shot down as soon as they post.

This has been misquoted.

It started when Tinnion, rubbish bin was collected last week, and the binmen noticed a load of pointed bits of red and white silk material in various designs. Talking in the bar that evening , one of the binmen was overheard by a forum poster to say " it looks like hes cut all his City ties." and that's how we got this thread started.

OTIB has been going down hill for months and months. Too many muppets and no debate. Everyone just gets shot down as soon as they post.

Indeed, the forum has gone down considerably in the last 12 months. However consider the computor era, all sorts of low end nonsense on our site.

Many regulars who made good sense with reasoned arguements no longer post. Others only post at a fraction of their former rate. They have been replaced by a core of very young inarticulate individuals who bombard the forum with guesses, rumours, and ill informed nonsense.

In a democracy these tedious individuals are entitled to their point of view, they are however, boring the crap out of posters who used to contribute mightily to a once flourishing forum.

Archived