IGNORED

Anyone Fancy A Bet?

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

Having taken £50 from a very decent and generous poster on this forum last season by betting that you lot would not get promoted, I was wondering who else would like to take such a wager this year. First come, first served.

I must add that some lunatic has bet me that Rovers and City will be 3 divisions apart next season....£1000 :) The damned fool bet me on-line and I saved the link...any solicitors out there?

Anyway, £50 anyone?

Guest DrFaustus

Depends on the odds your offering.

Simple Ted. I bet you £50 that Bristol City will not get promoted this season. If they do, £50 is yours. (If you take the bet!) If they don't, £50 is mine.

Evens then :)

Simple Ted. I bet you £50 that Bristol City will not get promoted this season. If they do, £50 is yours. (If you take the bet!) If they don't, £50 is mine.

Evens????

City are 16/1 to win League One (online with PaddyPower)

You will get 4/1 (quarter odds) for a place, i.e. to finish in the top 3.

Guest The Codfather 0312
Having taken £50 from a very decent and generous poster on this forum last season by betting that you lot would not get promoted, I was wondering who else would like to take such a wager this year. First come, first served.

I must add that some lunatic has bet me that Rovers and City will be 3 divisions apart next season....£1000 :) The damned fool bet me on-line and I saved the link...any solicitors out there?

Anyway, £50 anyone?

Il bet A £100 that City get promoted and rovers don't even make the playoffs.

Sorry Dr. I'll stick with my £10 for Bristol City finishing above AFC Bournemouth bet...... I've won every year for the last two years but it was a close shave last year........ but I guess you gassers could only dream of such dizzy heights as finishing above AFC Bournemouth let alone City?

Guest DrFaustus

Sorry Dr. I'll stick with my £10 for Bristol City finishing above AFC Bournemouth bet...... I've won every year for the last two years but it was a close shave last year........ but I guess you gassers could only dream of such dizzy heights as finishing above AFC Bournemouth let alone City?

We dream about finishing above the mighty Rochdale, Leyton Orient and Boston mucker! :D

Evens????

City are 16/1 to win League One (online with PaddyPower)

You will get 4/1 (quarter odds) for a place, i.e. to finish in the top 3.

Exactly what I was thinking when I asked my original question. The bet on us being 3 divisions apart sounds a long shot. Obviously, this is very unlikely but there is more chance of us being 2 divisions apart (still slim though). However, which is more likely? Us getting promotion or the Gas enjoying Conference football.

Archived