IGNORED

Group Huddle

Chivs

What is it with these group huddles?

I can just about understand the pre-game huddle as a motivation tool though I would like to know who is speaking and what they are saying. Or is it a silent huddle? Can anyone deploy a high powered receiver at the next home game and post the received signal on here?

However, I think the post-game huddle is a huddle too far. It's all getting a bit homo-erotic in my view.

Nevertheless, if the majority think the Huddle is a good idea I'm willing to organise a crowd huddle before the next game. I sit in the Atyeo so I'll leave it to others to organise the Dolman and Williams Huddles.

If you sit in the Atyeo please be ready to link arms with your neighbours and face Block F with your heads down at 2.55pm. On my signal we can disengage and go on with the game.

The friend that I watch the game with suffers badly from paranoia, and when the team has the group huddle, he always turns to me and says,"their talking about me again".

The friend that I watch the game with suffers badly from paranoia, and when the team has the group huddle, he always turns to me and says,"their talking about me again".

To me they looked more interested in their after-match huddle than aknowledging the crowd yesterday, I felt ignored! :(

Can't they go in the dressing room and give themselves their pat on the backs when we've all gone home? :dunno:

Why does he say it twice?

Ok i heard you the first time!

Christ, we are winning again, and now we complain about huddles?!

I think they are a good idea - feel the atmosphere and saviour that winning feeling and all that....

mate this is bristol city,we could be top of prem winners of champions league ,f.a cup and people would still find something to moan about. :grr:

We have a huddle every morning at work. Tis bank policy. :(

Is it true that people employed at the Disney Stores get together each morning (before they open) & sing a Disney song in order to generate that' Disney magic spirit'?

If you were observant you would have noticed that City have not had a pre-kick off huddle since Johnson took over :grr:

Ahh, good spot, my eggie friend. I must admit I thought the pre-game huddle was missing on Saturday but then I decided that they must have had a quickie in the centre circle whilst I was perusing the programme notes. I guess not.

I must emphasise that this does NOT change the 2.55pm pre-game huddle in the Atyeo stand. There's no way I'm organising a post-game huddle so we stick with the original plan.

Archived