IGNORED

Luke Wilkshire

Guest citycityman

being Australian, probably relishes playing in the cold winter games rather than the heat, any thoughts?

Well that would explain why Marcus Stewart, being Bristolian, played better for Ipswich (cold easterly North Sea winds), Sunderland (colder easterly North Sea winds) and Huddersfield (cold "up north" Yorkshire weather) than he does in the heat of Bristol.

Don`t forget that when we kick off on a Saturday it is actually about 4am for him, That`s why i have always said he plays better in the evening games, he is just getting up.

If we could start our matches at 2am he would play out of his skin and be snapped up by a Premier club (maybe Chelsea?) in no time.

Don`t forget that when we kick off on a Saturday it is actually about 4am for him, That`s why i have always said he plays better in the evening games, he is just getting up.

If we could start our matches at 2am he would play out of his skin and be snapped up by a Premier club (maybe Chelsea?) in no time.

no shortage of dry witted humour down in the west country. excellent

Good shout potbelly, but there's no way a London team would play at 2am in the morning. They're all too "lah-di-dah".

I'd quite like to see Manchester Utd playing at 2am though.

Following on the train of logic established on this thread, I am sure Luke is more used to playing upside down, so GJ needs to get him practicising walking on his hands.

Archived