IGNORED

Points West In A Bit

Dollymarie

They soooooo were told what to say, but good on em for doing it.

Partridge still receiving treatment for his injuries for anyone that missed it.

Scott said it was the biggest mistake of his life. (and looked horribly nervous)

Bradley said he was sorry for letting everyone down.

They soooooo were told what to say, but good on em for doing it.

Partridge still receiving treatment for his injuries for anyone that missed it.

Scott said it was the biggest mistake of his life. (and looked horribly nervous)

Bradley said he was sorry for letting everyone down.

Saw Bradders on the lunch time news... Looked terrified.

Anyway, glad they had the guts to do it and i hope Parto has the same attitude about it when he can walk again.

Guest MaloneFM

WHILE I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION! GATHER ROUND UNCLE ROG!

I have stuck on a poll to deceide where the fine money should go. So far I have got over 50 votes and have contacted Sir Steve about the result. If you want the money to go to somewhere useful rather than the usual black hole see...

PUNCH UP? THEN COUGH UP

and vote for one of them.

Uncle Rog thanks you.

Dismissed!

I think along the lines of the 'iceberg principle' i.e. nine tenths of what the players have been up to remains hidden. Those 3 players have basically been caught for what is tantamount to fraud. I and others pay good money to watch BCFC and many of us also dig deep in our pockets to buy the kit for our children only to be let down by the unprofessional attitude of the players. The players are paid to be professional athletes - the fight is there to be had on the pitch not in the bar rooms of Bristol. By drinking and fighting the players are defrauding BCFC and the long suffering supporters.

Judging by the way other players were performing at the beginning of the season, especially under Brian Tinnion, I reckon others have been up to the same antics. Gary Johnson has my full support in stamping on the drink culture problem amongst the players at BCFC.

well orr and brown looked to be full of remorse and a big sorry was made

and it takes guts to stand there on camera and admit you made a mistake.

good enough for me ;)

Good lads!

I agree, you cant put that on as an act, it took balls to do it on camera aswell, they could have just issued a statement, but this shows they are sorry and they want to put this behind them and move on.

As far as i'm concern it never happened :)

SO WHEN THE 4th PLAYER IS NAMED ARE YOU ALL STILL MAKING PLANS TO FORGIVE AND FORGET AS DRINKING IS OK WHEN YER WINNING BUT WHEN YOUR ON A HONEYMOON PERIOD WITH A NEW MANAGER AND BEST 2 PLAYERS GET NICKED, THEN GOING OUT IN THE CITY CENTRE IS AS BAD AS WEARING A QUATERED SHIRT !! THE WORST THING IS I READ ALL THE "SEEN ANY PLAYERS OUT" THREADS THEN AS SOON AS SOME GRIEF HAPPENS IT CHANGES TO "GET PLAYERS OUT" WHEN THE TEAM IS WINNING THIER MINT WHEN THEY CANT THEN WE ALL HATE THEM. WE HAVE ALL HAD A BIT OF TROUBLE IN TOWN THE DIFFERENCE IS I'm NOT ON 2- 5 GRAND A WEEK AND HAVE 10000 PEOPLE TELLING ME HOW TO DO ME JOB.

SO WHEN THE 4th PLAYER IS NAMED ARE YOU ALL STILL MAKING PLANS TO FORGIVE AND FORGET AS DRINKING IS OK WHEN YER WINNING BUT WHEN YOUR ON A HONEYMOON PERIOD WITH A NEW MANAGER AND BEST 2 PLAYERS GET NICKED, THEN GOING OUT IN THE CITY CENTRE IS AS BAD AS WEARING A QUATERED SHIRT !! THE WORST THING IS I READ ALL THE "SEEN ANY PLAYERS OUT" THREADS THEN AS SOON AS SOME GRIEF HAPPENS IT CHANGES TO "GET PLAYERS OUT" WHEN THE TEAM IS WINNING THIER MINT WHEN THEY CANT THEN WE ALL HATE THEM. WE HAVE ALL HAD A BIT OF TROUBLE IN TOWN THE DIFFERENCE IS I'm NOT ON 2- 5 GRAND A WEEK AND HAVE 10000 PEOPLE TELLING ME HOW TO DO ME JOB.

Alright shouty, calm down.

Guest citycityman

Sack the three of em.. first mistake was letting a welshman and two scousers play for our club in the first place, second mistake let them loose down town, third mistake they get arrested, enough chances given lads, now go else where and give players like Cotteril and Fortune set a good example to our club.

I think yer massively missing the point the press will tell you tomorrow about the forth player and you will all start mouthing off again !! how they all should be sacked bet your old bill or a non drinker thats the only way you could ever take moral high ground

Sack the three of em.. first mistake was letting a welshman and two scousers play for our club in the first place, second mistake let them loose down town, third mistake they get arrested, enough chances given lads, now go else where and give players like Cotteril and Fortune set a good example to our club.

And Where is Cotterill from?

Good shout that man - and it was a shout with his caps lock left on !!!!! By drinking and fighting into the early hours of the morning those overpaid/over-rated players were defrauding BCFC and the long suffering supporters. We were in the relegation zone of poxy olde Div 3 at the time of that incident - let's not forget that !!!! Only due to the work ethic of Gary Johnson are we now out of the relegation zone of poxy Div 3. No thanks to those overpaid players taking liberties - the team got away with being yards off pace under Tinman who had to fall on his sword after their 1-7 drubbing at Swansea. OK they've made a televised apology but I bet they would of been sacked had they not !!!!!! :whistle:

So all of a sudden the boys have got "guts" and "balls" have they? I won't deny that they have done the right thing in apologising and I'm sure Gary Johnson will get them back involved pretty quickly, not least due to our injury worries.

But I'll tell you what takes balls - it isn't issuing some nervous apology for bar brawling that you should never have been involved in - what takes guts and balls is to gee the rest of the lads up when the team is 1-0 down at Colchester or wherever with 20 minutes to go so that the team come away with something from the game or to make sure others are doing their jobs even when you aren't having a great game yourself, or to put in a good last 20 minutes and help the team win the game even though you have been pants for the previous 70. Guts is when you are injured but all three subs have been used and you carry on through the pain barrier to get a result for the team. Balls is when you don't shirk a tackle or throw yourself at that goalbound shot when you are 1-0 up in injury time knowing it is going to hit you flush in the face.

Bar brawling and then apologising has got nothing to do with guts and balls.

So all of a sudden the boys have got "guts" and "balls" have they? I won't deny that they have done the right thing in apologising and I'm sure Gary Johnson will get them back involved pretty quickly, not least due to our injury worries.

But I'll tell you what takes balls - it isn't issuing some nervous apology for bar brawling that you should never have been involved in - what takes guts and balls is to gee the rest of the lads up when the team is 1-0 down at Colchester or wherever with 20 minutes to go so that the team come away with something from the game or to make sure others are doing their jobs even when you aren't having a great game yourself, or to put in a good last 20 minutes and help the team win the game even though you have been pants for the previous 70. Guts is when you are injured but all three subs have been used and you carry on through the pain barrier to get a result for the team. Balls is when you don't shirk a tackle or throw yourself at that goalbound shot when you are 1-0 up in injury time knowing it is going to hit you flush in the face.

Bar brawling and then apologising has got nothing to do with guts and balls.

Well said sir.

Oh and Brooker and Heywood were the other players who were in the club at the time, just so we can stop the tedious guessing games.

what you have to remember that 99% orf footballers ares scum even if bristol city sacked the players we would all like to think that no other club would take them on,in the real world it aint like that let them cry thier crocidile tears and plead for mercey I stopped years ago its me boy I feel for.How do you tell yer son that the players on his wall don't give a toss for the team or the fans.City till i die!, no City cause I got no other choice.

Archived