IGNORED

The Return Of Tommy Doc

atyeoboy17

mate, I'm simply saying he acted like a selfish idiot last season. Should have led like a captain, a SENIOR player but he didnt. I'm just saying good ridance...never go back

as for Chinnion, I have no sympathy, he made his bed etc etc

EDIT:

Another useless post.. Wil this ever end?

Jealousy mate.. too scared to get one done yourself me thinks!

As for Cheese-wad.. i mean.. id expect my 5 yr old lil bro to say that..

First post ive actully replied to of yours.. never make much sense abit like this one

mate I'm talking like a 5 year old because I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of 5 year olds

I bet your all the type of people who autograph hunt and look in awe at them.

As for a tatoo, I have two boss :dunno:

mate I'm talking like a 5 year old because I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of 5 year olds

I bet your all the type of people who autograph hunt and look in awe at them.

As for a tatoo, I have two boss :dunno:

Yeh you fell like your talking to a 5 year old.. Do that alot do you?

Guest harveythompson

Next thing you will be saying is "I know you are but what am I...." :w00t::D

You are possible the biggest idiot (except for taipan and citycityman) to ever grace this forum. And as for 'cheese-wad'.................. i rest my case

Guest harveythompson

excellent!..... but I'm still right, Doherty is a wasted talent :D

I totally agree about the doc. I was speaking to his dad the other day and he said that tommy would jump at a chance to move back to city. I say we should see if GJ can work his magic, if not then he can go back.

You are possible the biggest idiot (except for taipan and citycityman) to ever grace this forum. And as for 'cheese-wad'.................. i rest my case

At least i aint the only one who thinks that

excellent!..... but I'm still right, Doherty is a wasted talent :D

You were just wasted, not talented

You were just wasted, not talented

:dunno:

everyone harps on about he gave his all for the City but "he just didnt get on with Tinnion". I'm not saying he didnt give his all in previous years, but last year his whole attitude was awful

He had a complete lack of respect for Tinnion, kept calling him "Tinns" when he wanted to be referred to as either "gaffer" or "boss" (that is a fact). Tinnion as good as said he wanted to get rid of the social side at the club, yet Docs was always in town smoking and drinking! Great example to set for the younger kids! What a captain he was

We are better off without people like Doherty, they are a disruption!! Ok he didnt get on with Tinnion, but he should have been a big enough man to put that to one side for the sake of the team....but he couldnt!! And he was supposed to be captain!!

I don't always like my boss, but you deal with it and get the job done whatever

Well I've been supporting City since '71, every home game and all away games. I've seen the alsatians let loose in the East End, I've got ten City tattoos. I'm 6' 3" high except when I'm sitting down . I remember when Galley wuz our king and Gerry Gow terrorised the opposition. I eat depleted uranium for breakfast and swill it down with a gallon of Shells finest. Sometimes I remember my own name but mostly I remember yours, sometimes I know Darth Vader was my old man and Daft Ada was my old gran.

Do we want Thomas back? What the hell are we going to do with a small steam engine that's the wrong colour?

Ps Some of the above just ain't so.

On a more reasoned note, if I thought Tommy could and would change then I'd have him back but I think it's too late to increase his fitness/stamina levels and he'll always be a (relatively) lost talent, sadly.

Alex BCFC & Alhazred

Spot on both you

It's not hard really! Anyone can see he was quality but then went to pieces. One game against Wrexham he was awesome a few seasons ago and I thought then he might be able to make it to a decent Championship club. Then I saw, a month or so ago, that he had only managed 38 mins! And he wasn't injured! Some of it may have been down to him not respecting Tinnion but he should have been more professional.

It's not hard really! Anyone can see he was quality but then went to pieces. One game against Wrexham he was awesome a few seasons ago and I thought then he might be able to make it to a decent Championship club. Then I saw, a month or so ago, that he had only managed 38 mins! And he wasn't injured! Some of it may have been down to him not respecting Tinnion but he should have been more professional.

If you read previous posts many people seem to think he is the "answer" to the question of "what are we missing to turn our season round"

Time to move on

If you read previous posts many people seem to think he is the "answer" to the question of "what are we missing to turn our season round"

Time to move on

I think the key to turning our season round was getting a new manager and some good players on the left side. Central midfield is the least of my worries, especially if we get Russell back.

Time to move on

Haha, slating my tattoo, nice one!!!!

You're more than entitled to your opinion, and I respect the fact that you don't like my commitment to my team.

I'm a season ticket holder too by the way, and the tattoo was free. :cool:

If the Doc could get his act together (which seems to be increadingly doubtful) then I'd have him here like a shot.

If the Doc could get his act together (which seems to be increadingly doubtful) then I'd have him here like a shot.

Having read the thread and think that is the point most people make. If he can't do it under someone like Holloway, who will he do it for. Nobody I reckon. Plus I wouldn't be spending money on improving the centre of midfield when the left side is far worse.

Guest MaloneFM

The important point here is that if Holloway can't sort him out then I don't think there is much hope for anyone else. Shame.

So said the voice of sport on the third post in little Alex.

Having read the thread and think that is the point most people make. If he can't do it under someone like Holloway, who will he do it for. Nobody I reckon. Plus I wouldn't be spending money on improving the centre of midfield when the left side is far worse.

I don't think being away from Bristol helps him either.

Say what you want about his social life, the guy is a bit of a loner and prefers the company of himself and his family, and they're in Bristol. Maybe a Magic Johnson type could get him back into shape here in Bristol because its his home. Then again, maybe not.

I personally think that the guy is quality, and the reason he appears to amble around the pitch is because he's doing his job.

Its never going to happen, so theres no point talking about it!

I thought his job was to break up the play by working hard not ambling around! He probably does prefer Bristol though- maybe the Rovers will have him?!

Yes, but thats what he does. He breaks up the play and distributes it. He doesn't have the ball alot, hence the fact that he appears to just be running around.

Guest MaloneFM

Maybe what the Doc needs is a tolchok real horrorshow, like. Right in his gulliver.

Maybe then he'll buck his ideas up.

Which is why I sometimes refer to him as Little Alex. Regardless of his size.

Archived