IGNORED

The Return Of Tommy Doc

atyeoboy17

I had a chat with Matt Hill outside Ikea in Eastville Yesterday ( sunday ),he told me he was very happy at Preston, even though he has hamstring problems at the moment.

He met up with the Doc at the weekend, as Qpr and Preston played each other. He told me that Tommy is very unsettled, and homesick, and would love to return to city.

Would you take him back, or have we moved on, and no longer need him.

What do you think ?.

I had a chat with Matt Hill outside Ikea in Eastville Yesterday ( sunday ),he told me he was very happy at Preston, even though he has hamstring problems at the moment.

He met up with the Doc at the weekend, as Qpr and Preston played each other. He told me that Tommy is very unsettled, and homesick, and would love to return to city.

What do you think ?.

Magic likes players who can last 100 minutes not 65.

What do you think ?.

well i caught up with the Doc at my cousin's wedding and he seemed very happy at QPR

I don't think he's homesick for Bristol City. More likely he's homesick for the convenience of playing just down the road and being able to go out with his mates whenever he likes.

A very talented player but seemingly very little willpower or desire to make he most of his ability.

A great shame but no thanks.

no thanks. I don't want tommy back.He had

his chance with us and wasted it. Until or

unless he can get his attitude right he's

not going to be any good to any football

club.We don't need any bad influences,

we can manage to do the stupid things

all by ourselves. :angry:

I'd take tommy back ANY day. He's precisely what we are lacking at the moment...him alongside wilkshire in the middle of the park would be fantastic!

:city:

It would be for about 55 mins before TD got tired. Brown is getting better and is more of a 90 minute player despite being less talented at the moment. He's unsettled there because he can't get away with murder under Holloway like he did here.

What do you think ?.

Mate, he is an unfit, (Am I naughty or what!) head, trouble maker, why would we want someone like him at our club?

says he is City through and through yet played last season like a selfish little boy

Coming from the biggest tool in Bristol. :dunno:

mate, your obviously a clapper who thinks players like Doherty and Coles can do no wrong

Hows he got on at QPR this season?? has he finished a 90 minutes yet??/ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

he is a waste of space and a wasted talent. Still smokes and drinks all the time, he was in Pinache only last weekend smashed

What a great athelete.....best get him back

you idiot :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

mate, your obviously a clapper who thinks players like Doherty and Coles can do no wrong

Hows he got on at QPR this season?? has he finished a 90 minutes yet??/ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

he is a waste of space and a wasted talent. Still smokes and drinks all the time, he was in Pinache only last weekend smashed

You know, you're right.

I was actually clapping and singing Doc's name as I typed my last posts.

I have a tattoo of Danny Coles and Tommy Doherty too. I love them.

Guest harveythompson

I hope your Coles and Doherty tatoo don't look as tacky as the one your parading on this website

What is wrong with his tattoo. It shows he is dedicated to the club. What is the most you have ever done for the club?

It makes me laugh.Everyone on this site has so much sympathy for Tinnion who set us back two years and ripped the heart out of the club but Tommy gets slaughtered week in week out even when he has gone.At the end he wasn't his old self but for the majority of his career - nobody put more heart and soul in to playing for this club and it was a privelege to watch him.So how about giving it a rest because either you didn't watch him for the most part of his career or you are blind and as for idiot's you seem to qualify with flying colours.

What is wrong with his tattoo. It shows he is dedicated to the club. What is the most you have ever done for the club?

another cheese-wad mind!!

Mate, I don't need to scar my body to prove I'm a die hard City fan. Season ticket for 12 years mate, go to as many away games as possible, and do my best to get my HUGE City flag noticed at all England games

yeah, I'm a true arm chair fan who does nothing for my club

best go get a dire tattoo from those 3p bubble gum wrappers :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

I hope your Coles and Doherty tatoo don't look as tacky as the one your parading on this website

Get Doherty back!! he will be just as big a success as Carey and Murray

Good one cheese-wad

Jealousy mate.. too scared to get one done yourself me thinks!

As for Cheese-wad.. i mean.. id expect my 5 yr old lil bro to say that..

First post ive actully replied to of yours.. never make much sense abit like this one

It makes me laugh.Everyone on this site has so much sympathy for Tinnion who set us back two years and ripped the heart out of the club but Tommy gets slaughtered week in week out even when he has gone.At the end he wasn't his old self but for the majority of his career - nobody put more heart and soul in to playing for this club and it was a privelege to watch him.So how about giving it a rest because either you didn't watch him for the most part of his career or you are blind and as for idiot's you seem to qualify with flying colours.

mate, I'm simply saying he acted like a selfish idiot last season. Should have led like a captain, a SENIOR player but he didnt. I'm just saying good ridance...never go back

as for Chinnion, I have no sympathy, he made his bed etc etc

Archived