IGNORED

Johnson Starting To Annoy Me Already

Guest citycityman

Guest citycityman

Before Johnson started at City other football fans across the UK said Johnson was theie number 1 hated manager becasuse he's a gobby and moaning manager.. I rubbished this off when he joined us thinking he wasnt like that atol... but now I'm not so sure.. From the moment he joined us he has constinently been saying the follwoing things week after week in EVERY media interview..

1. The weakest players will only have weeks to prove themselves

2. I'm going to get in stonger players to replace the weaker ones

3. No one messes with me, the players no my limits

4. Ive cancelled most social activities with the club in order for the players to concentrate more

5. I'm canclelling all days of after any defeat

6. bla bla bla most players in my team at the moment are rubbish...

7. Ive done an assestment report fro every player for Steve L. (Are we at school Gary, you mananged Yeovil for god sake youve come in thinking you Jose Morihnio)

Oh do shut up Gary and shut your trap.. Stop giving media interviews if all you are going to do is SLAG off the players and bring a gloomy and negative attidude towards the club.. Yes we knowcertain players have discraced the club lately and have been rightly punished but why keep giving these interviews to the press reminding fans of how bad things are in the sqaud at the moment... YES we are winning games well done but at least be a bit more positive about that and Praise players more like Cotterill, Wilskshire and Phillips who are having an outstanding season... WHERE THE PRAISE FOR THE GOOD ONES????

gggrrrr

Guest DrFaustus

Why did I press the button to un-ignore you :@

My own fault really. :grr:

Sorry Rocky. How do you ignore someone on here by the way? That Haddockmother could be neatly circumvented then.

Guest walshy shuffle

Before Johnson started at City other football fans across the UK said Johnson was theie number 1 hated manager becasuse he's a gobby and moaning manager.. I rubbished this off when he joined us thinking he wasnt like that atol... but now I'm not so sure.. From the moment he joined us he has constinently been saying the follwoing things week after week in EVERY media interview..

4. Ive cancelled most social activities with the club in order for the players to concentrate more

7. Ive done an assestment report fro every player for Steve L. (Are we at school Gary, you mananged Yeovil for god sake youve come in thinking you Jose Morihnio)

Oh do shut up Gary and shut your trap.. Stop giving media interviews if all you are going to do is SLAG off the players and bring a gloomy and negative attidude towards the club.. Yes we knowcertain players have discraced the club lately and have been rightly punished but why keep giving these interviews to the press reminding fans of how bad things are in the sqaud at the moment... YES we are winning games well done but at least be a bit more positive about that and Praise players more like Cotterill, Wilskshire and Phillips who are having an outstanding season... WHERE THE PRAISE FOR THE GOOD ONES????

gggrrrr

:Crazy:

Guest bristolbred

Anyway,, after last nights dire game, i'm pleased to see that their day off was cancelled!!

No doubt after training they'll all be going off for a well earned drink!!

:farmer:;)

gggrrrr

What the hell are you banging on about?

For to long down here its all been to easy with most players signing on the just going through the motions whilst not been given a bl00dy good kick up the arsenal. Now we've got a manager who will get 110% out of most of his player whilst the ones who don't get that bl00dy good kick up the arsenal!

As for point 2 - good I hope he realises who are a weakest players and replaces them - thats called improving!

As for point 7 - we've needed a report about how the club operates from top to bottom for a while now, hopefully it will generate a bit of direction which I think under Gary Johnson there will be.

As for Gary Johnson being that much hated - you sure? Can you really put him in the same catagory as Atkins, Warnock etc?

Anyway CityCityboy, how are your boys the rovers getting on at the moment?

CITYCITYMAN, you compare Gary with Jose Mourinho.

Mourinho was a nobody at one time as well and never played pro football, fortunately a club chairman took a chance on him and the rest is history. I suppose when Jose started out there were a lot of fans saying "Jose who?" and such like but his attitude, outlook and management skills have been proven at the highest level. Gary is at Bristol City, not Chelsea, but likewise he evidently has the potential to do well at whatever level he finds himself if he's given the chance. He definitely has the right approach for City.

Gary has done very well so far, I'm really not quite sure what more you want from him.

Guest The Codfather 0312

This citycityman really does not have a clue. 9 points out of 12 is a excellent start. Ok were out of the ldv but thats not important, The league is and there istill the fa cup anyways.

GOOD

GOOD

GOOD

GOOD

GOOD

But we do have a few

7.WHERES THE PRAISE FOR THE GOOD ONES????

Didnt he say in his post match interview that we were great box to box and out-played them

for most of it? to me that would suggest hes praising the midfield!

I do wonder if you are just out for the wind-up half the time. If so, fair play; it's working! :D

If not, then my reply would be that I don't totally agree with many of your points above, but, it is still refreshing to see a post where somebody is not actually saying "we are still going up" or "magic is our king" etc.

When our some people going to realise that Gary Johnson seems a decent Manager, but, he is not the 2nd coming?

And when our some people going to realise that for the next few weeks at least, we should be talking about getting out of a relegation dog-fight and not deluding ourselves we are in the middle of a promotion push?

Keep up the good work! :w00t:

OOOOOhhhhh you get Bling angry...

What a prize prat.

Johnson with all that he is saying, motivates players, the fans and gives each and every single one of the squad a chance.

He says, what I think every fan feels and is always honest. He does not say in the media, what he has not said to the players beforehand and most importantly he does not paper over the cracks with media guffle like "I thought we were unlucky, we have a young squad".

...and 9 points from 12 speaks for themselves.

If the players are not good enough, I am positive, the messiah will be able to get rid and bring in some class - for little wonga.

Or are you out fishing?!

gggrrrr

Qutie agree mate. Plus he's a dwarf and has an annoying voice.

You may remember my post before he was appointed. Its good to see people are starting to come round to my way of thinking.

Plus if the players want to go out for a few drinks what has it got to do with him, he should mind his own business. He obviously has issues with being short and this manifests itself into his attitude.

[And your problem is? I have seen or heard nothing that does not take me away from my belief that Johnson is the man to finally rid this club of jokers and drunks. Tinnion tried, but lacked the experience. Johnson clearly knows a good player, and will bring the scale of change needed at this club needed for ten years.

He deserves all of our support, and 9 out of 12 points were vital to get us pulling out of releagtion. We may not get promotion this year, but the team will be better equipped, fitter and healthier in the future.

gggrrrr

citycityman, Please try resisting the temptation to post in future, i've not seen anyone post as much crap as you do apart from Codfather, but Codfather is a football forum GOD compaired to the trash that you spout, so do us all a favor a **** off

You may remember my post before he was appointed. Its good to see people are starting to come round to my way of thinking.

Plus if the players want to go out for a few drinks what has it got to do with him, he should mind his own business. He obviously has issues with being short and this manifests itself into his attitude.

Gas ?

I wondered when you would be adding your contribution daft lad.Couldn,t resist could you?

Guest citycityman

look people I am a good person, I ONLY post my thoughts and my thoughts are what I see in all the press interviews and ect.. I happen to feel that Gary Johnson is a good manager, don't get me wrong we are getting good results.. BUT I happen to think Gary needs to be a bit more positive to the sqaud and if he oversteps the diciplinery mark the sqaud will be unhapy and want to move elswhere.

gggrrrr

I've seen some utter crap from you citycityman, but its like you've taken some serious drugs whilst writing this which has made it ten times worse. I think you just do it so people will reply to your posts! Well done, you win.

Guest The Codfather 0312

The man speakes in his defence. Everyone on this forum has a right to there opinions but some do over stp the mark. We should however respect everyones views and opinions. It would be pretty boring if every one agreed on the same things.

Guest citycityman

I honestly don't post to get replies, most posts i make don't even get replies, my posts however where I just go off into a rant and type with a passion for somehting that gets to me ormakes me angry usually does get me replies

Archived