passing motorist and his girlfriend found a Staffordshire bull terrier,

called Badger, having sex with him at the side of a road in

Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

Prosecutor Ben Crosland said the couple had stopped to help because

they

thought Hoyle was being attacked by the animal. But when they got

closer

they saw that he had his trousers round his ankles, was down on all

fours and the dog was straddling him from behind.

"The defendant mumbled something about the dog having taken a liking to

him," said Mr Crosland. "The couple were extremely offended and

sickened

by what they saw." Another passing motorist contacted the police and

Hoyle was arrested as he walked with the dog down the road.

Hoyle, of East view, Marsh, Huddersfield, told police "I can't help it

if the dog took a liking to me. He tried to rape me."

He repeated the rape allegation at the police station and added "The

dog

pulled my trousers down." Hoyle, who has had a long-standing alcohol

problem, was jailed for 12 months after he admitted committing an act

which outraged public decency.

His barrister said Hoyle had no memory of the incident because of his

drunken state, but was now very remorseful and incredibly embarrassed.

Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle

"Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to

deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a

dog on the public highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our

comprehension. It is an absolutely disgusting thing for members of the

public to have to witness."

Well i don't think it's in quite the same league as that, but,

I have a friend (i'll call him Andy in case he's reading this) who whilst he was still a young bloke of about 18 was still living at home with his parents.

One friday night he'd been out on the town, and had a good skinfull, - he was actually wrecked. Well he'd gone home with his girlfriend and gone to bed with her. Andy apparently always sleeps in the buff.

He got up half way through the night and stumbled to the bathroom for a wee. Mission completed he went back to bed, now half awake and half aroused and proceeded to get fruity with the girlfriend.

It was at this point that his mum woke him up !

Well i don't think it's in quite the same league as that, but,

I have a friend (i'll call him Andy in case he's reading this) who whilst he was still a young bloke of about 18 was still living at home with his parents.

One friday night he'd been out on the town, and had a good skinfull, - he was actually wrecked. Well he'd gone home with his girlfriend and gone to bed with her. Andy apparently always sleeps in the buff.

He got up half way through the night and stumbled to the bathroom for a wee. Mission completed he went back to bed, now half awake and half aroused and proceeded to get fruity with the girlfriend.

It was at this point that his mum woke him up !

Is he from bridgwater?

:farmer:

Ive been sick in numerous places. THe worst time I was ever drunk was about 12 years ago. I was working in Sidmouth and had too many vodkas. Got taken home by the landlord of the pub who I knew. Except I worked in the hotel next door. So layed on the side of the road with a mate for an hour whils being practically unconcious and then the police came and asked if I wanted to go to hospital. Never again!!!! :devil:

Guest Mr Brightside

Is he from bridgwater?

:farmer:

do not disrespect my home town! :laugh:

Thrown up in some random persons handbag, and to the best of my knowledge I don't think they noticed til they went home.

:handbags:

your sick dolly........just sick! :blink::)

I got a taxi home one night totally bladdered and my key wouldn't work!

Knowing my girlfriend of the time was away I took off my coat, wrapped it around my hand and put the kitchen window through!

It wasn't until I was confronted by the new owners that I remembered we'd moved 2 weeks before!

They were ok, just had to pay for the windee! :doh:

Guest The Codfather 0312

I was once sick at Ashton gate (V Wrexham night time game think we won 2-0 2-1 or something like that) in dolman B block at top as I had a tad to much to eat on a empty belly, I then somehow walked down the stairs to go to the toilet to clean myself up, Ten as I got to the bottem step tripped over and banged my head and knocked myself out.

I came around with the sound of the crowd singing your going home in a St Johns ambulance ringing in my ears.

Guest Mr Brightside

I was once sick at Ashton gate (V Wrexham night time game think we won 2-0 2-1 or something like that) in dolman B block at top as I had a tad to much to eat on a empty belly, I then somehow walked down the stairs to go to the toilet to clean myself up, Ten as I got to the bottem step tripped over and banged my head and knocked myself out.

I came around with the sound of the crowd singing your going home in a St Johns ambulance ringing in my ears.

oh dear :doh: at least we won thow!

and now you know not to :yawn: to much!

Guest MaloneFM

And young Codders will be hearing this story a little later will she? Tell it again on tomorrows commentary match on MaloneFM, we may need something to cheer us all up.

The worst thing I did while I was drunk? Sobered up.

Archived