IGNORED

Fa Cup 1st Round

Guest paulton rovers red

Guest fatherdougal

Bishops Cleeve, or Hereford, or Tivvy (nice friendly ground, Ladysmead) , or Dorchester or Weymouth.

Or failing that, Dorchester v Weymouth, Bishops Cleeve v Cheltenham or Tivvy v Exeter or Hereford v Worcester City,

Oh the excitement of Saturdays this time of year, gridlocked in a non-league car park, dark at 4, soaking wet pitches twinkling in the floodlights, only thinking of chips, James Alexander Gordon.......

(I'm sounding a bit like you, Malone).....

Guest The Codfather 0312

Who cares, he was referring to the fact that it had already been pointed out that celtic and premiership teams are not in the first round draw.

The only thing that is mentioned is the fact Celtic aint in the Cup. No where in this thread does it say about premiership and championship clubs.

Hoops is on about celtic. Read the thread with at least one eye open koi boy. :grr: If your still not sure ask mummy koi for help :pinch:

Mate I'm no boy. If I am a boy whats that make you for being two years younger than me? A toddler?

I moved out years ago and only see my mum not mummy like once every 3 months.

I would like cheltenham at home with tinnion playing for them it could be intresting or Forest Green Rovers

managed by Owers/Taylor also got a load of ex city players

Cirencester at the gate. Their keeper is also manager of my sons under 11 team. I've promised him that the whole of the atyeo will sing he's fat he's round etc. They are away at Ramsgate Saturday so good luck Paul and the rest of "the Centurions"

The only thing that is mentioned is the fact Celtic aint in the Cup. No where in this thread does it say about premiership and championship clubs.

Prepare to be proved wrong.

?

Are any of the above mentioned teams actually in the 1st round?(referring to premiership and championship teams mentioned in previous post) Celtic aint even in the tournament!

I'd like Chippenham as my mate is their keeper and his brother manages them! Sweet :city:

Why do you keep posting rubbish?

Guest fatherdougal

Farsley Celtic's ground (capacity 4000) is called Throstle Nest. (The cheep seats are a favourite). Apparently they have a striker who played for a mysterious Hong Kong club called Instant Dictionary, no joking. Tough game against Halifax away to qualify for R1.

Guest The Codfather 0312

Prepare to be proved wrong.

Why do you keep posting rubbish?

But for that guy who clearly aint all there I actully done a break down for when the teams enter. It didn't say premiership clubs nor championship clubs aint in the first round. It said "are any of those clubs actually in the 1st round" So as he is not all there he might of thought that just those clubs he mentions wasn't in the 1st round.

So I post rubbish? Lets ask all the people that always need help with things like facts if there rubbish? As i'm always first to help them with facts and stuf. And also I suppose what yopu post is just award winni9ng piece of wriiting.

Guest DrFaustus

Mate I'm no boy. If I am a boy whats that make you for being two years younger than me? A toddler?

Your poor ma. Does she move house every few weeks?

Your poor ma. Does she move house every few weeks?

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Best repley iv'e ever seen :o

It makes me 18, and you a man child.

If only you visted the forum every 3 months....

On a serious note (for those who hadn't already guessed that and kindly posted a breakdown of the F.A Cup structure for me ;) ) i'd like to draw Weymouth as i spent some wonderful holidays there inmy youth and to visit the old place again would bring back some great memories.

The Wessex Stadium holds 10,000 so we could take loads away!!

Come on the Terras!

Guest The Codfather 0312
On a serious note (for those who hadn't already guessed that and kindly posted a breakdown of the F.A Cup structure for me ;) ) i'd like to draw Weymouth as i spent some wonderful holidays there inmy youth and to visit the old place again would bring back some great memories.

The Wessex Stadium holds 10,000 so we could take loads away!!

Come on the Terras!

I've also had loads of fantastic holidays down there at Havens Weymouth Bay.

I thought that there stadium holded more like the 6,000 mark? It would be a sell out anyway.

Weymouth is a slepping gient and if they ever made it they could easily sustain a football league club.

Weymouth is a slepping gient and if they ever made it they could easily sustain a football league club.

What's your basis of this? They constantly underacheive in the Conference South what makes you think they'd "sustain" in the Football League when they haven't even been in the Conference since the 80's (I think).

Yes, yes they're Pro now but it's not winning them every game.

Guest The Codfather 0312

What's your basis of this? They constantly underacheive in the Conference South what makes you think they'd "sustain" in the Football League when they haven't even been in the Conference since the 80's (I think).

Yes, yes they're Pro now but it's not winning them every game.

What i ment was if they ever got in the football league then they would be able to attract over 6000 to every game, this giving them the money to buy some decent players.

But for that guy who clearly aint all there I actully done a break down for when the teams enter. It didn't say premiership clubs nor championship clubs aint in the first round. It said "are any of those clubs actually in the 1st round" So as he is not all there he might of thought that just those clubs he mentions wasn't in the 1st round.

So I post rubbish? Lets ask all the people that always need help with things like facts if there rubbish? As i'm always first to help them with facts and stuf. And also I suppose what yopu post is just award winni9ng piece of wriiting.

I hope your not saying that I'm not all there!

I should stick to fishing! :Wave:

Guest The Codfather 0312

I hope your not saying that I'm not all there!

I should stick to fishing! :Wave:

Fishing is a sport of intelligence. The people that don't like it or understand it obviously haven't got the intelligence.

Guest The Codfather 0312

So you were saying that I'm not all there then?

No I was just saying that Fising is a sport of intelligence. There is so much in the sport that you have to know from tidetimes to Making rigs, What ait to use in what locatiion, How far to cast out, What weights to use in different currents and tides, And many many more things.

Guest DrFaustus

Fishing is a sport of intelligence. The people that don't like it or understand it obviously haven't got the intelligence.

Do you not see the monumental irony in you calling anyone unintelligent?

Guest The Codfather 0312

I find it hard to accept that fishing is a sport cod lot. More of a pastime I'd say.

Fishing is the most played sport in this country. There are fishing tournaments and some people make a living taking part in the tournys.

Fishing is the most played sport in this country. There are fishing tournaments and some people make a living taking part in the tournys.

I don't doubt it. It's just that anyting you can do with a beergut I can't see as a sport. Same applies to darts & snooker.

There are also poker tournaments & some people make a living taking part in those. Not a sport though is it?

Guest The Codfather 0312

I don't doubt it. It's just that anyting you can do with a beergut I can't see as a sport. Same applies to darts & snooker.

There are also poker tournaments & some people make a living taking part in those. Not a sport though is it?

It's a big debate, And one that I can't be bothard to get involved in. Some people see Snooker, Darts, Fishing, Poker as A sport others don't. And the end of the day call it what you want but every sport is just a game really.

Archived