IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Planning Application

City Rocker

I'm disturbed already don't they realise Dunceford is lining his pockets all the time.

Gasheads should ask who owned the land the new housing is being built on, I beleave

it was the stadium company and who's the major shareholder?

Guest Cadburyheath Red

Give me a continued struggle on our own over a Premier League existence in a shared ground any day of the week

Absolutely spot on! At least I'm not the only one who could'nt bare to leave The Gate! In my 15 years of supporting City ive got some fantastic memories of AG & would'nt want them to be just memories in a brand new soulless bowl style stadium on the edge of town like Reading or Sunderland! I'm all for the redevelopment of AG whatever it takes.

Guest MaloneFM

I'm all for the redevelopment of AG whatever it takes.

So far its taken about 35 tons of BS. With a few meaningless drawings thrown in to distract us when its going a bit tits up on the pitch.

Thats why we should move to a new stadium in the middle of knowhere where we can disturb anyone.

No never south bristol is the home of bristol city all the pubs and cafe's around there reley on the club. I for one hate the thought of sitting in a mass produced style stadium with my hot dog, this is not the U.S.A we are not bland like them and there dull bland sports it's about tradition and the local community that a family club supports.

Archived