IGNORED

Who Is The Best Player We Have At City?

Guest city4mylife

i'd say 2 i'd say marcus stewart and michael bridges. what do you lot

think

You can't have 2 people as the "best". "Best" implies better than all the rest. Clearly 2 players cannot be better than all the rest.

You could combine them into a set, the set containing the members Stewart and Bridges, and claim that that

set was the best. You might be on difficult set theory here though as I'm not sure that a set containing Beckham, Ronaldo and Carlos, could anyway be compared to the set containing Bridges and Stewart. You have to define your comparison criteria. Any set experts out there?

Anyway, it's Fortune.

You can't have 2 people as the "best". "Best" implies better than all the rest. Clearly 2 players cannot be better than all the rest.

You could combine them into a set, the set containing the members Stewart and Bridges, and claim that that

set was the best. You might be on difficult set theory here though as I'm not sure that a set containing Beckham, Ronaldo and Carlos, could anyway be compared to the set containing Bridges and Stewart. You have to define your comparison criteria. Any set experts out there?

Anyway, it's Fortune.

:disapointed2se:

we have been so poor for so much of the early part of the season i am having difficulty answering this one and quite frankly i do not think anyone deserves the accolade just yet.

Guest captain

Luke Wilkshire followed very closely by phillips

I think that they are two of our best players and am glad Wilkshires finally getting to play in his best position. Philips is the best shot stopper in the league but he has to work on his ability to deal with crosses and take more command of his area because I think that lack of communication has a key influence on some of our lapse defending. The last few seasons we have conceded the majority of our goals from set pieces but hopefully with the added height in there, especially when Heywood gets back, we should sort that out. :englandsmile4wf:

think

Marcus Stewart has been nothing more than mediocre and Michael Bridges has been nothing more than poor so far at Bristol City FC.

The most consistantly decent players over the past years have been Phillips and Wilkshire by far.

think

:rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br: I`d say they are 2 of the worse, most highly paid and they can both go tomorrow :o

Despite his small weaknesses Philips seems 100% City and will be here for a while; Heywood and Brooker would be the 2 I would miss most, which means they will probably be both sold off inthe summer :(

It depends i guess..

Best player form: Steve Phillips.

Best player current value: Steve Brooker

Best player potential value: Dave Cotterill / Cole Skuse

Best player potential value to the team: Scott Goldbourne

There, all bases covered ;)

I think that is right :clap: but have wilkshire in there aswell

Marcus Stewart has had plenty of opportunity to show us that he is the best City player but has fallen short by a long way.

Michael Bridges has not been given the opportunity as yet to prove himself & with the arrival of Quinn seems unlikely to do so.

I am fed up of reading negative posts on Bridges, who clearly has a lot of talent but if not selected to play cannot show us what he can achieve, 15 mins as a sub every game is nothing to go on.

The best player so far is Luke Wiltshire.

Archived