IGNORED

Who Is The Best Player We Have At City?

Guest city4mylife

I think that they are two of our best players and am glad Wilkshires finally getting to play in his best position. Philips is the best shot stopper in the league but he has to work on his ability to deal with crosses and take more command of his area because I think that lack of communication has a key influence on some of our lapse defending. The last few seasons we have conceded the majority of our goals from set pieces but hopefully with the added height in there, especially when Heywood gets back, we should sort that out. :englandsmile4wf:

I agree Wilkshire is the best, I think Phillips is very harshly criticised by some and would agree that lack of communication causes a lot of our problems, however I would point out that I can hear him screaming directions/instructions from where i sit at the back of the stand so how the hell our defenders manage not to hear him is beyond me. As it is all of them I am assuming it isn't just because one or two of them don't like him, maybe too many nights out have left them slightly deaf? ;)

Archived