IGNORED

Michael Bridges

Geesus the City fan

He's one of those players who seems to divide fans, I think he's brilliant and could be the key to a winning run if he's given a decent run, but some don't like him becuse he dosen't score much, if hes's played as an in the hole attacking midfileder and given a change over 90 minutes he could make a hell of a difference

Comes on for last 15mins today.... 2 assists and hits the outside of the post

Everytime I've seen him play he seems to have more skill and intellect than any other City player. Get him starting Gary plz

ureds

Yup, that's what I think too. Someone said he doesn't start because he isn't fit? He has been here since July/august I would have hoped his fitness levels would be worked on and been sorted by now?

I understand he has perviously had career threatening injuries but heard his medical results were really good. how long does it take to get fit???

Everytime I've seen him play he seems to have more skill and intellect than any other City player. Get him starting Gary plz

ureds

I'am sure he will be given his chance against Chesterfield on Weds night alongside Quinn. As Johnson has just said on Radio Bristol this is our game in hand and a win will put us in mid table. The defence needs to tighten up fast and ALL 10 out fielders need to sharpen up when the opposition has the ball.

Guest C.T.I.D

ureds

he needs to start to cause problems from the off..........not as the clock is running down :doh:

Yup, that's what I think too. Someone said he doesn't start because he isn't fit? He has been here since July/august I would have hoped his fitness levels would be worked on and been sorted by now?

I understand he has perviously had career threatening injuries but heard his medical results were really good. how long does it take to get fit???

Twas me RedM. Only spoke to Tinnion a few months back said he wasnt fit yet. I guess Johnson still agrees with TInnion and doesnt think he could last the 90 minutes. Perhaps he can still have an influence on the team by playing for 60 minutes. Either that or he is on his way out fo the club in January :(

My dad went to the golf day recently and had millen in his team they got chatting and my dad asked why bridges aint playing millen said that in training bridges puts in no effort what so ever and therefore dispite his undoubtable talent and skill he has not earned his call up.

I am shocked by the apparent unprofessionalism of Mr. Millen (Assistant Manager, Bristol City FC) in making derogatory comments about an employee to a member of the public on a golf course.

Please also note that the rumoured salary paid to that employee is way off the mark.

My dad went to the golf day recently and had millen in his team they got chatting and my dad asked why bridges aint playing millen said that in training bridges puts in no effort what so ever and therefore dispite his undoubtable talent and skill he has not earned his call up.

I doubt very much if your dad and Keith Millen will be in the same team again.

I am shocked by the apparent unprofessionalism of Mr. Millen (Assistant Manager, Bristol City FC) in making derogatory comments about an employee to a member of the public on a golf course.

Please also note that the rumoured salary paid to that employee is way off the mark.

What do you mean? It's more?

he wont start because gj don't fancy him upfront, his best possistion is behind the front two, we aint good enough to play this way from the start yet, quinn is a proper target man who can hold the ball up and find players with his head, if brookers fit, him and quinn together, i don't think you will get 50 goals a season from these two but i wouldnt like to play against em, if hes not fit, its cotts or madjo.

Archived