IGNORED

100 Reasons...

mozo

1. A win at Chessie could put us mid-table and only four points off play-off zone.

2. We scored three goals on Saturday so don't need to worry too much about our lack of attacking options.

3. Alex Russell is nearly fit.

4. Scott Brown has his maiden goal and will banmg 'em in now.

5. We haven't had any players arrested for literally days!

err...help me here I'm struggling

26) According to the Sunday Times 2003 rich list our Chairman had a fortune of £32m. While he's already spent a lot on the club, he may hopefully still have a few pennies left for January!

27) ...and he's not a milkman!

12th November

31. We didnt get Barnet in the FA cup

32. We got a home draw in the FA cup.

No doubt you'll be 18 again Dollymarie, as I was the other day. Bryan Adams is every year if the songs anything to go by.

33. We got to an FA cup final once, bound to happen again soon...I'm struggling again!

34. (read this in a book) In something like 1923 we broke the record for the most goals scored ever in a league season - we scored 100 goals. That same season we also broke the record for the most goals let in in one season - we let in 96!!!!!!

we jump to 36 as the last bloke did 34 again...

i was going to say its your birthday and are you going to be 36? ooops no we sped along far too fast for you to be that old i meant 22

37. Paul Cheesley runs a great pub in Tickenham and that always cheers one up on way back from a defeat

i was going to say its your birthday and are you going to be 36? ooops no we sped along far too fast for you to be that old i meant 22

37. Paul Cheesley runs a great pub in Tickenham and that always cheers one up on way back from a defeat

I wish i was 22 and

39. I am reliably informed that Cheese sold that pub and now runs the Knowle pub instead.

40. Its only 5 days till our next home game yipeeee :pray::D

I reckon yours was 42 mate, but a valid cause for optimism all the same.

If we get to one hundred I'll be able to sleep at night again ****il the Chessterfield game anyway).

I reckon yours was 42 mate, but a valid cause for optimism all the same.

If we get to one hundred I'll be able to sleep at night again ****il the Chessterfield game anyway).

MAte I did go and edit it after I realised that someone beat me to it sorry!!! :doh:

MAte I did go and edit it after I realised that someone beat me to it sorry!!! :doh:

Its not your fault that there's so much optimism out there...what happened to Bristol City fans being fickle, I ask you?!

49. we have celebrity supporters like John Cleese, Tony Robinson, that Scudamore bloke, Massive Attack, Jonathan Pearce, whilst the sadsags have.....erm....anyone?

Not to mention...

50. The superstars that are the Wurzels!

49. we have celebrity supporters like John Cleese, Tony Robinson, that Scudamore bloke, Massive Attack, Jonathan Pearce, whilst the sadsags have.....erm....anyone?

John Cleese? you sure about that? I suppose he did drive a RED austin 1300.

I think the biggest Rovers fan must be Dunford's missus - sell sell sell sell, don't buy, get a free tranny dear. agogo, get me a new coat, sell sell. we can always try and win the conference dear.

Yes he is, as he is one of the celebs we are trying to get to come to the Trust Launch.

Based in California these days, so am not sure he will want to come back to rainy bristol.

Now what number were we on?

excellent.

we were on number 52 - just so happens there are 52 states in the union howz about that then... and every state of the USA has at least one Bristol City fan - i am prepared to put a bet on that. definately a reason for optimism. John Cleese - state number One - CALIFORNIA. YEAHHH. cripes i think i have lost it. :blink:

Yes he is, as he is one of the celebs we are trying to get to come to the Trust Launch.

Based in California these days, so am not sure he will want to come back to rainy bristol.

Now what number were we on?

Ive lost count but 1 reason is that we have Scotty brown

We don't live in florida, the hurricane capital of the world

:D

Guest harveythompson

66. And that's after getting promoted (via the play-offs) this season - so we'll be in the Premiership :D

Liking the optimism, but we have to be realistic. Mid table i say

68. Next season our board won't be foolish enough to tell the fans that promotion's in the bag so sit back in your expensive season ticket seat and enjoy the show. They'll learn from past mistakes on that one.

69. Our away following are very good - they even make plenty of noise.

70. Even if only for a brief ten-minute spell here or there, the passing football ethic is still there lurking somewhere at our club, as it always has. When we play well, we really play well.

71. As we've learned from our years of following this club, the future...well it won't be boring at least! Never a dull minute at AG.

Guest harveythompson

75. JT might like it at the gate so much he may want to sign on a free for £20 quid a week....

Quality post :rofl2br:

Optismism at its finest :rofl2br::rofl2br:

Oh God, I'm clutching at straws now...

78. We're not a dour team from up north who play infront of a few hundred miserable By-Gummers. Chesterfield on the other hand...

79. If things really get desperate we can call in the A-Team, BA's muscle wouldn't go amiss up front.

80. Half a dozen cider's and it all seems a lot better.

Archived