IGNORED

100 Reasons...

mozo

40. Its only 5 days till our next home game yipeeee :pray::D

I reckon yours was 42 mate, but a valid cause for optimism all the same.

If we get to one hundred I'll be able to sleep at night again ****il the Chessterfield game anyway).

49. we have celebrity supporters like John Cleese, Tony Robinson, that Scudamore bloke, Massive Attack, Jonathan Pearce, whilst the sadsags have.....erm....anyone?

Not to mention...

50. The superstars that are the Wurzels!

49. we have celebrity supporters like John Cleese, Tony Robinson, that Scudamore bloke, Massive Attack, Jonathan Pearce, whilst the sadsags have.....erm....anyone?

John Cleese? you sure about that? I suppose he did drive a RED austin 1300.

I think the biggest Rovers fan must be Dunford's missus - sell sell sell sell, don't buy, get a free tranny dear. agogo, get me a new coat, sell sell. we can always try and win the conference dear.

Yes he is, as he is one of the celebs we are trying to get to come to the Trust Launch.

Based in California these days, so am not sure he will want to come back to rainy bristol.

Now what number were we on?

excellent.

we were on number 52 - just so happens there are 52 states in the union howz about that then... and every state of the USA has at least one Bristol City fan - i am prepared to put a bet on that. definately a reason for optimism. John Cleese - state number One - CALIFORNIA. YEAHHH. cripes i think i have lost it. :blink:

Yes he is, as he is one of the celebs we are trying to get to come to the Trust Launch.

Based in California these days, so am not sure he will want to come back to rainy bristol.

Now what number were we on?

Ive lost count but 1 reason is that we have Scotty brown

We don't live in florida, the hurricane capital of the world

:D

Archived