IGNORED

100 Reasons...

mozo

97? Ha ha ha ha ha. You have to be joking Nogbad.

99. Second best, The best reason is the good bus service to get away from the nightmare of the last 6 years.

I thank you and am available for parties, christenings and openings of paper bags. (Evostick extra.)

#

You haven't seen the famous Gow/Prince tee-shirt printed with the EP picture of Prince whimpering as Gow has him by the throat then?

Gow had mastered your erstwhile Welsh "hardman" almost before the starting whistle had left the ref's lips.

Tore into him like the Hound of the Baskerville's and barely a sheepish peep out of him from the on.

No contest.

100. did i get to the 100 first - what a wonderfully humbling experience and delighted to be here. I think that alone is sufficient reason to celebrate and be hopeful for a fabulous rest of the season. GJ is doing a marvellous job. Steve Landsdowne is the best chairman we have had in many years and we have a valued and dedicated backroom, board and scout staff who are all pulling us in the right direction. And, if that does not appear to be the case from time to time, have a thought for Rovers. We wish them well, or at least i do, just so long as they are for ever at least one place below us. Hooray for optimism.,

p.s. what ever happened to 98 is not my concern. i am simply following number 99 and i got here first. onwards and upwards to chamipnship land. :):D

p.p.s this rob elstob does not count as 100 - its a red herring and says nothing about optimism in the true sense especially as we still await evidence of his existence.

Well there you have it, against all the odds the fans of BCFC have come up with 100 reasons for optimism. We'll overlook the fact that half of them were rubbish, beggars can't be choosers after all. The lesson here is that even when your team have lost 7-1, sacked their manager, been knocked out of two cups, had half the team arrested and have a defence with more leaks in it than Parto's diet...after all that, well it still ain't too bad supporting this often surreal football club. After all there is only one team in Bristol.

Oh and '10,000 reasons for pessimism' may well start around 9.30 tonight!

Well there you have it, against all the odds the fans of BCFC have come up with 100 reasons for optimism. We'll overlook the fact that half of them were rubbish, beggars can't be choosers after all. The lesson here is that even when your team have lost 7-1, sacked their manager, been knocked out of two cups, had half the team arrested and have a defence with more leaks in it than Parto's diet...after all that, well it still ain't too bad supporting this often surreal football club. After all there is only one team in Bristol.

Oh and '10,000 reasons for pessimism' may well start around 9.30 tonight!

105 - we're not playing as badly as we were back then!!

...not quite...

Archived