IGNORED

100 Reasons...

mozo

Guest harveythompson

66. And that's after getting promoted (via the play-offs) this season - so we'll be in the Premiership :D

Liking the optimism, but we have to be realistic. Mid table i say

68. Next season our board won't be foolish enough to tell the fans that promotion's in the bag so sit back in your expensive season ticket seat and enjoy the show. They'll learn from past mistakes on that one.

69. Our away following are very good - they even make plenty of noise.

70. Even if only for a brief ten-minute spell here or there, the passing football ethic is still there lurking somewhere at our club, as it always has. When we play well, we really play well.

71. As we've learned from our years of following this club, the future...well it won't be boring at least! Never a dull minute at AG.

Oh God, I'm clutching at straws now...

78. We're not a dour team from up north who play infront of a few hundred miserable By-Gummers. Chesterfield on the other hand...

79. If things really get desperate we can call in the A-Team, BA's muscle wouldn't go amiss up front.

80. Half a dozen cider's and it all seems a lot better.

Oh God, I'm clutching at straws now...

78. We're not a dour team from up north who play infront of a few hundred miserable By-Gummers. Chesterfield on the other hand...

79. If things really get desperate we can call in the A-Team, BA's muscle wouldn't go amiss up front.

80. Half a dozen cider's and it all seems a lot better.

81. We are the West Country :dunno:

25. A manager with good contacts, who withn 2/3 months will have his own side playing fast tempo footy.

WTF happened to Number 24?!?!?

Was a Number "24" ever created?!?

Or is that purely a superstition about us hopefully not finishing "24th" this season?!

Guest DrFaustus

Yes he is, as he is one of the celebs we are trying to get to come to the Trust Launch.

Based in California these days, so am not sure he will want to come back to rainy bristol.

Now what were we on?

A separate planet if you think John Cleese will be there.

53. I've just let Sir Colby's tyres down

93: There's always seems to be incredibly powerful sunlight blinding me in the Family Enclosure even on the murkiest of days.

94: Bristol City F.C. are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

95: I found a new lot of toilets down the Gate that hardly anybody else seems to know about. :devil:

96: I was up Cabot Tower yesterday and the Gate is a marvellous Red Bristol landmark.

97: Gerry Gow was much harder than Frankie Prince.

98: We are the only Bristol Club that minnows think will draw the crowds and T.V. in the F.A.Cup.

99: We don't think having decent pasties is the best reason for visiting our ground.

100: Rob Elstob.

Guest DrFaustus

93: There's always seems to be incredibly powerful sunlight blinding me in the Family Enclosure even on the murkiest of days.

94: Bristol City F.C. are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

95: I found a new lot of toilets down the Gate that hardly anybody else seems to know about. :devil:

96: I was up Cabot Tower yesterday and the Gate is a marvellous Red Bristol landmark.

97: Gerry Gow was much harder than Frankie Prince.

98: We are the only Bristol Club that minnows think will draw the crowds and T.V. in the F.A.Cup.

99: We don't think having decent pasties is the best reason for visiting our ground.

100: Rob Elstob.

97? Ha ha ha ha ha. You have to be joking Nogbad.

99. Second best, The best reason is the good bus service to get away from the nightmare of the last 6 years.

I thank you and am available for parties, christenings and openings of paper bags. (Evostick extra.)

Archived