IGNORED

100 Reasons...

mozo

1. A win at Chessie could put us mid-table and only four points off play-off zone.

2. We scored three goals on Saturday so don't need to worry too much about our lack of attacking options.

3. Alex Russell is nearly fit.

4. Scott Brown has his maiden goal and will banmg 'em in now.

5. We haven't had any players arrested for literally days!

err...help me here I'm struggling

12th November

31. We didnt get Barnet in the FA cup

32. We got a home draw in the FA cup.

No doubt you'll be 18 again Dollymarie, as I was the other day. Bryan Adams is every year if the songs anything to go by.

33. We got to an FA cup final once, bound to happen again soon...I'm struggling again!

34. (read this in a book) In something like 1923 we broke the record for the most goals scored ever in a league season - we scored 100 goals. That same season we also broke the record for the most goals let in in one season - we let in 96!!!!!!

we jump to 36 as the last bloke did 34 again...

i was going to say its your birthday and are you going to be 36? ooops no we sped along far too fast for you to be that old i meant 22

37. Paul Cheesley runs a great pub in Tickenham and that always cheers one up on way back from a defeat

i was going to say its your birthday and are you going to be 36? ooops no we sped along far too fast for you to be that old i meant 22

37. Paul Cheesley runs a great pub in Tickenham and that always cheers one up on way back from a defeat

I wish i was 22 and

39. I am reliably informed that Cheese sold that pub and now runs the Knowle pub instead.

Archived