IGNORED

Agogo

Guest roejowland

I have heard this is a done deal too for January from city and rovers fans!

Could be a god signing as we have no pace at all in the team! Rovers fans and nuteruels I know say that Junior is a cut above anything else in the gas squad although he can be lazy he can score goals and would give us muuch needed pace.

Oct 12 2005, 5:15 PM Post #

A friend of mine text me last night and said someone from his work is good friends with junior and by all accounts he has had talks with city.

He hasnt got long on his contract so could be a possibility.I feel it would be a good signing.

I don't think Bridges is in Johnsons plans as i think he could get 2 or 3 players in for the money he is on.

Already said.Watch this space

Why pay money for him in January when you can get him for free in June? Your promotion chances are dead.

Agreed, I doubt Rovers will let him go cheap regardless of his contract being up in June, maybe an exchange deal would be better for both clubs if this can be agreed, do you need a left sided defender? :yawn:

I don't have any problems signing rival players, Agogo aint a bad footballer and he has good pace which is what we miss desperately, but if it was down to me i would at least give Gilespie a run, it's not fair he's had so few chances.

I have heard this is a done deal too for January from city and rovers fans!

Could be a god signing as we have no pace at all in the team! Rovers fans and nuteruels I know say that Junior is a cut above anything else in the gas squad although he can be lazy he can score goals and would give us muuch needed pace.

would not surprise me if Rovers sold him - they sell anything that looks decent just as they begin once again to stick their heads above the parapet. the only bloke i would turf out is their chairman.

one would suspect rovers will want 500k for the man and i doubt city will pay that

Guest DrFaustus

He's good enough for your division especially as Marcus will be gone in January.

Given that you lot won't go up this year and we'll mess up...Junior may well be ready to play in your division in 2006/2007.

Johnson/Curle out.

Archived