IGNORED

Cotterill

atyeoboy17

When i go to the city ground i always hear people walking around saying cotterill is crap

he is only seventeen, he has alot of talent already, i don't know if you have noticed but i have noticed that he doesnt cross the ball enough he always try's to shoot i am worried that this is because he doesnt have te confidence to cross does anyone agree? :chant6ez: come on dave

Hes definatly over rated.

Would rather see Murray play on the right than him. At least Murray can cross a ball.

At 17, he's got plenty of time to perfect his crossing. Since Gary Johnson's already commented on Cott's final ball, I'd imagine he's working hard on it.

Cotterill has loads of ability and compares to Giggs at the same age.How many 17 years olds do you know that have experience? because all Cotterill lacks is just that.

If he's still taking on one too many defenders and shooting when he should cross in two season times then you can say he's "over rated".

Leave the lad alone he hasn't done anything wrong since being given his chance, he is a young lad, a full international that can only get better.

Correct

No need to start slating him he's only young and has bags of potential, I'm sure in years to come he will be a top player for us!

However at this present time i think he is being relied on too much and being played too much by GJ, he does need to rest him sometimes.

We cant expect a 17 year old to play every game! Let alone perform every game!

If he's still taking on one too many defenders and shooting when he should cross in two season times then you can say he's "over rated".

I don't think he is as overated as he was the beginning of the season. People have began to realise how many times he loses the ball when he could have made a simple pass.

He is popular because he does that one trick which the defenders fall for every time. :doh:

Correct

No need to start slating him he's only young and has bags of potential, I'm sure in years to come he will be a top player for us!

However at this present time i think he is being relied on too much and being played too much by GJ, he does need to rest him sometimes.

We cant expect a 17 year old to play every game! Let alone perform every game!

Not sure if he will be still with us in a few years, but he defently will be a top player!

Agree that he is being relied on too much at the moment to.

Guest ashtonyate

It a problem with young player they have no fear they play with instinct and you don't want to coach that out of them he is very young and its far to early to predict how good he will become

It a problem with young player they have no fear they play with instinct and you don't want to coach that out of them he is very young and its far to early to predict how good he will become

Good point. One of Murrays recent problems has been that he seems to have been scared of playing for the last year and a half.

Also all of us go through a learning curve whenever we try something new. For any youngster first team football is a step up and mistakes will be made. Its called development.

Archived