IGNORED

Another Defeat Looms

Bristol Boy

I'll be at Chesterfraud tomorrow along with appx 3/400 other lost souls, but the travelling is very much in hope as opposed to expectation.

The key players are still missing in Heywood, Russell & Brooker.That's the spine of the team, although Russells injury situation is starting to look Dyche & Matthewseque.

The "month" Heywood was supposed to be out for looks more like six weeks and our defence looks as big a shambles as ever.

Bridges has commited Fido Kamikaze, Stewart looks like he's been glassed and Jamie Smith has picked up an injury wallpapering or something, because it wasn't playing football.

From what's left, I think GJ will still go 4-4-2 despite it's lack of success away:

...............................................................PHILLIPS................................................................................

ORR..............................SANKOFA..............................PARTRIDGE................................WOODMAN...........

MURRAY........................SKUSE...................................WILKSHIRE................................BROWN...............

...................................MADJO....................................QUINN.................................................................

SUBS

GK

COTTERILL

GILLESPIE

KEOGH

SMITH G

Frankly, I've written this season off and I'll settle for mid table and a cup run.

When a bloke does himself falling over a dog, you know it's not your season :(

I'd go 3-5-2

...........................................................PHILLIPS................................................................

............................SANKOFA..................KEOGH............PARTRIDGE........................................................

ORR......................BROWN....................WILKSHIRE..............SMITH..............................WOODMAN...........

...........................................QUINN...........................MADJO...................................................................

SUBS

GK

SKUSE

GILLESPIE

MURRAY

HARLEY

I'm going to go either 4-4-2

...............................Phillips...............................

Orr........Sankofa..........Partridge..........Woodman

Murray...........Wilkshire..........Skuse..........Brown

......................Cotterill......................................

....................................Quinn..........................

or 3-5-2

..............................Phillips..............................

.............Carey.........Sankofa..........Partridge.....

Murray.....Wilkshire......Skuse....Brown.......Smith

.......................Cotterill.....................................

....................................Quinn...........................

Archived