IGNORED

Pointless Forum

Guest kendon

I have never posted on this forum before but I do read it on a daily basis.

I ask myself is there any point to this forum as all it seems to be is juvenile rants and inaccurate rumours.

I find the posts regarding replacing GJ incredible, are these posted after the pub closes or before school.

:@ :@ :@ :@

Guest redphilc

I ask myself is there any point to this forum as all it seems to be is juvenile rants and inaccurate rumours.

I find the posts regarding replacing GJ incredible, are these posted after the pub closes or before school.

It's half term so I expect they have nothing else to do.

Yes, agree with you for the most part, but that doesn't mean the forum's pointless. The fact that there are people like yourself (and many others) to take exception to a lot of the drivel and "juvenile rants" prove the point. There is a lot of healthy debate on here at times, some of it actually well researched and considered. And of course most of our users are City fans, so there is a sense of being part of a City community. I don't live in Bristol so it's one way for me to discuss the club with fellow supporters I wouldn't get otherwise.

Know what you mean about the GJ posts - they really are ridiculous. Wish I could rationalise them by suggesting the posters were under the influence at the time, but I think the simple fact is there are some people who understand little about logic and even less about football.

Totally agree with you Annanimo and Kendon. Came on this morning to see how bad it was last night but could not believe the animosity towards GJ. I understand that there must be huge frustration and even anger if you have travelled that far to watch rubbish. HOWEVER, from the comments from some of those who travelled it is the players first and foremost who should take the blame and if you read the thread regarding the GJ text message it seems that the large pecentage of people on here feel sorry for GJ and what he has inherited. This makes the first few threads I read re Poisoned dwarf out etc look even more stupid.

Thanks for starting this thread as I felt like repying to the anti GJ threads and saying "these kind of posts do not deserve a response" but obviously if I had done that I would have done exactly that. You have given me the opportuinity in an indirect way of showing my disdain to those negative rude and insulting anti GJ threads.

Archived