IGNORED

Falmer Yes!

Turkey

###### come on :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Kings Norton Red: :laugh:

Do you think we're going to go through 6 years of planning ******** (pouring millions into the process) to get a stadium, then suddenly think, "hang on, how are we going to pay for this?" :laugh:

I only asked who was paying for it. Believe it or not I don't hold a grudge against Brighton in a footballing sense, and more remarkably, I don't pay a great deal of attention to what is happening within the walls of the Brighton & Hove Council planning department.

As you've already sold one ground I was mildly interested to know where the £Xm is coming from to build the stadium.

Because this is a good thing for football in general. Trust City fans to be petty and jealous about such good news.

Agree with you. It's been eight years since the last game at the Goldstone - an eventful eight years for Brighton fans but not necessarilty for the right reasons.

It's a bad thing for teams like Brighton not to have a ground. Their fans have fought for years for this, often when their cause seemed doomed to failure, and this just shows what supporters' groups can achieve.

Archived