IGNORED

Steve L...

Dolman Block B

live on twentyman radio bristol tonight, got to be a good question and answer hour. Make sure you all tune in and give the bloke a chance. No silly idiots ringing in and giving him a hard time please, just decent questions please or :shutup:

There's bound to be embarrassing questions galore. I agree with what you're saying though

I don't ring up phone-ins. Aint got the bottle to speak to thousands that are listening.

Give it a try, you forget your on the radio and they phone you back! ashton yate will almost certainly be on there, should be good, if 20man sifts through the questions SL will get it easy!

Can we send our emailed question in now, or do we have to wait for the show to start? Would be nice to put together a question on this East End that Steve L cannot reply with "it cost too much money" etc etc

If you send it to geoff twenty man, yeah sure you can! i m not sure of address

The real reason for the east end not being open is the fact that it always seems to be a place where the troublemakers go.

Unfortunately I am of the opinion that the club are wise not to open it given the trouble that it has caused. I understand the benefits and wish AG could have that atmosphere always!!

Another case of the minority ruining things for the few.

The real reason for the east end not being open is the fact that it always seems to be a place where the troublemakers go.

Unfortunately I am of the opinion that the club are wise not to open it given the trouble that it has caused. I understand the benefits and wish AG could have that atmosphere always!!

Another case of the minority ruining things for the few.

I agree with you. All that would happen is that unwanted attention would again be focused on the idiots, and this may get us in to trouble with the FA. Its a shame, because I'm just old enough to have sat in there regularly a few years ago, and remember the atmosphere.

Archived