IGNORED

Is The Pitch/game Safe?

Never to the dark side

I think the five day forcast is still more rain,just wondering if the pitch has got its covers on.

Although the covers could be in place I am not sure if with the Ashton Gate pitch

its very low level the water could rise from below

If any one if the Club needs any volunteers for forking the pitch I quite happy to pop along.

I'm never going to believe anything Wilson says in his post match interviews ever again. Pitch slopes from the middle to drain the water bah!!

Surely we have a water hog or two? If not get on the phone to Gloss CCC they have some and they also have a mechanical waterproof cover known locally I believe as the Big Tit!!

The last thing we want is two games a week in March and April getting postponed games in.

I know what you are saying but I caught sight of the flashes of the Gooners game

and thier was a lot of water on the Gooners pitch

Yet look at the amount of money they have available

that was London - we have had an absolute barrage of rain about 20 mins before kick off yesterday - thats why there was a lot of water on the pitch... Apparently on sky it will be raining in bristol about... now!

And in london about 6pm...

About the same speed as the temple meads to london train... ####!

I'll pass you your coat Neo as you've lost me completely!
Sorry to have lost you. I apparently didn't lose Sephjnr!

I give you a hint; my comments a bit forking rude; think about it, it'll cum ^_^

neo - after a while i got it and havent stopped laughing for a good 1 minute and 27 seconds!  you are one step ahead of us! genius!
Well thankyou.

I don't know about the genius bit, but hey, when your balding and getting old, you take any compliment thrown at you. ^_^

Archived