IGNORED

Waster Watch

Keepers Ball

Three-nil home drubbing ontop of an away drubbing by the same score.

But hey as long as theyre taking home the pay via their Mercs,Beemers and 4X4's.

In fact one or five may even decide to go into town tonight :angry:

This is where some of you come in.Some of you may go in to town tonight after a weeks hard slog in the office,workshop or warehouse....and boy you deserve it.One of lifes few little pleasures.

You might bump into one of those overpaid muppets whilst your there.Whether they deserve to be there in the same place as you is another matter.

In fact in my eyes they don't.They don't deserve to rub shoulders with you in that bar.You earned your free-time this week.They have'nt.After all you and I are'nt blessed or good enough to be footballers like them and be in their "little elite" so why should they be in yours ? They did'nt earn their night out like you.

So tonight if you happen to bump into one of these wasters, let them know.

I don't mean get nasty,or start shouting or point aggressive gestures in their direction.After all, its your night out.Why should it get ruined by a bouncer,copper or black eye ?

Be calm,polite and quietly ask "Hard graff at the office this week" ?

What happens if I crash the computer network by downloading a virus off XXX.com, I don't make my target of sales, or i have just been plain lazy for the week?

Am I allowed to out this weekend Mr Suicidal Sir?

Oh and I get paid a million pound each week as well.

And I drive a porche.

And I am dating an Actress.

What happens if I crash the computer network by downloading a virus off XXX.com, I don't make my target of sales, or i have just been plain lazy for the week?

Am I allowed to out this weekend Mr Suicidal Sir?

Oh and I get paid a million pound each week as well.

And I drive a porche.

And I am dating an Actress.

If that were the case pal you'd be sacked end of............

The players, well a lot of them anyway, got no pride in the club, no pride in the management, no pride in our loyal supporters, and no pride in themselves, and while they are knocking back the beer tonite ,will they be thinking of the damage they are doing to people`s lives let alone their own, cheers boys ? and prove me wrong.

Guest harveythompson

The players, well a lot of them anyway, got no pride in the club, no pride in the management, no pride in our loyal supporters, and no pride in themselves, and while they are knocking back the beer tonite ,will they be thinking of the damage they are doing to people`s lives let alone their own, cheers boys ? and prove me wrong.

Spot on mate, we have a team full of people who couldnt give a flying ##** about us

Guest MaloneFM

Except Flappy.

He walked off at half time alone to 'dodgy keeper' from the cockel stuffing mockney wonkers in OUR East End with his head down.

I say back Flappy ALL the damn way. The position he plays in there is no hiding place. He can't blame anyone else for not holding the shot that lead to the 1st goal and not one of them came up to him and told him to keep going.

So from Uncle Rog and the MaloneFM listeners....KEEP GOING FLAPPY IF THE DEFENCE WAS BETTER YOU WOULDN'T BE SO BUSY! YOU'RE THE MAN FLAPPY :

Guest harveythompson

Except Flappy.

He walked off at half time alone to 'dodgy keeper' from the cockel stuffing mockney wonkers in OUR East End with his head down.

I say back Flappy ALL the damn way. The position he plays in there is no hiding place. He can't blame anyone else for not holding the shot that lead to the 1st goal and not one of them came up to him and told him to keep going.

So from Uncle Rog and the MaloneFM listeners....KEEP GOING FLAPPY IF THE DEFENCE WAS BETTER YOU WOULDN'T BE SO BUSY! YOU'RE THE MAN FLAPPY :

Spot on, Phillips is class

Guest MaloneFM

Another one...Skippy.

He was outside after having had a colossal ballocking from Johnson playing with his nipper and signing autographs.

Everyone else...including Stewart slunked out of the place mumbling.

Guest MaloneFM

Another one...Skippy.

He was outside after having had a colossal ballocking from Johnson playing with his nipper and signing autographs.

Everyone else...including Stewart slunked out of the place mumbling.

Except Flappy.

....but in the meantime lets still call him "Flappy" :yawn:

Suicidal - that image of Heywood and his "goods" has put me off my dinner once again...

eh ?

what image ?

I couldnt agree more Stu. Like i said to you yesterday, its about time us the fans STOP letting the players act like they're GODs when out in town. They are NOT Gods and will never be, all they are are football players and even that is debatable at the moment.

So if you see them down town acting the big i am after a p1ss poor performance let them know what you think of them.

Well what do you know ?

My missus was out in Clifton last night.When she came home she asked "Is there a City player called ********?" only she got his first name wrong.I'm not going to mention his name as he did'nt take part in the games this week.

I showed her a pic of which confirmed her sighting.

"Oh he bought a round of drinks that came to Sixty odd quid and later got the Champers out....Oh and he came across as a bit of a Knob" came the damning statement

I know that there are an element of city players that go out drinking. BUt lets not tarnish the whole squad with the same brush like some forum posters do. I'm sure that some of the players actually take the recent results seriously and feel as dejected as us fans do.

Well what do you know ?

My missus was out in Clifton last night.When she came home she asked "Is there a City player called ********?" only she got his first name wrong.I'm not going to mention his name as he did'nt take part in the games this week.

I showed her a pic of which confirmed her sighting.

"Oh he bought a round of drinks that came to Sixty odd quid and later got the Champers out....Oh and he came across as a bit of a Knob" came the damning statement

And the problem with that is what exactly - If he's not been playing why does it matter ? I wish people would stop going on about how well they get paid, lots of people get well paid some deserve to be some don't, the fact is they are in a well paid occupation and I don't see why they shouldn't enjoy it while they can. Sixty quid for a round of drinks is quite normal for some people Unlike most careers football is a short career, and can be ended in an instant. How exactly do you want them to behave, stay in every night with a bottle of mineral water. This "ban players from enjoying themselves" attitude just comes across as jealousy, if I've had a good or bad week at work then I like to go out on the lash too, saying different rules should apply to players is hypocritical.

I've asked this question before but can anyone prove that teetotal players are better players ? Best, Gascoigne, Merson, Robson, to name a few, were all internationals and all known for liking a drink or 2 ?

And the problem with that is what exactly - If he's not been playing why does it matter ? I wish people would stop going on about how well they get paid, lots of people get well paid some deserve to be some don't, the fact is they are in a well paid occupation and I don't see why they shouldn't enjoy it while they can. Sixty quid for a round of drinks is quite normal for some people Unlike most careers football is a short career, and can be ended in an instant. How exactly do you want them to behave, stay in every night with a bottle of mineral water. This "ban players from enjoying themselves" attitude just comes across as jealousy, if I've had a good or bad week at work then I like to go out on the lash too, saying different rules should apply to players is hypocritical.

I've asked this question before but can anyone prove that teetotal players are better players ? Best, Gascoigne, Merson, Robson, to name a few, were all internationals and all known for liking a drink or 2 ?

I agree in principle, and if we were top of the league and playing well I'd even offer to buy them a drink.

But the problem is we're not. The case most people are trying to make is that drinking can lower fitness levels in an occupation where fitness is a pre-requisite to the job. The same cannot be said of an office worker or most jobs our supporters have.

As well as this, as fans we like to see passion and commitment, and it should hurt the players when City lose. Seeing them out on the pi$$ without a care in the world sends out the wrong messages. I don't want to labour the point but a professional footballer has a lot more to enjoy without haveing to get hammered on a Saturday night. They should get their buzz out of winning (which may explain why they are turning to drink!)

And as for Gascoigne et al, they got by on ability alone and warranted their off-field misdemeanours by producing the goods where it mattered. At the moment, our boys aren't.

With respect Sir; Best, Gascoigne, Merson, Robson, Greaves, Dziekanowski etc were gifted players who could play marvellous top flight level football while half-cut. On the other hand our current players can barely put in a respectable performance at poxy olde Div 3 level while sober. That's the difference. Our current crop of players are simply not good enough to get away with drinking and clubbing without it adversely affecting their performances for BCFC.

With respect Sir; Best, Gascoigne, Merson, Robson, Greaves, Dziekanowski etc were gifted players who could play marvellous top flight level football while half-cut. On the other hand our current players can barely put in a respectable performance at poxy olde Div 3 level while sober. That's the difference. Our current crop of players are simply not good enough to get away with drinking and clubbing without it adversely affecting their performances for BCFC.

I'm not disagreeing with you about talent but it doesn't go up/down in proportion to alcohol intake - does anyone really beleive that if only they stopped going out we'd be top of the league ??

I'm not disagreeing with you about talent but it doesn't go up/down in proportion to alcohol intake - does anyone really beleive that if only they stopped going out we'd be top of the league ??

It's not the drinking itself that's the problem, although I do think the players would probably be better if they didn't drink, it's the attitude that they show. The idea that they can go out on the town and act like big stars just a few hours after 10,000 people have witnessed them fail to do their jobs properly is what grates.

Very few people would begrudge the players having a couple of drinks after the match, but they can't swan about like they own the place until they've earned the right to do so.

Our players don't just go out for a quiet drink. They're seen in highly popular places in Town sometimes after they've been involved in heavy BCFC defeats that day - they also get involved in brawling.

Drinking, per se aint the problem, it appears the "we don't give a flyin one" attititude does grips peoples sheirt!!

The shower are underperforming big time. Perhaps some (Steve, Skuse, Cotterill, Skippy) are playing reasonably, but enough names form our "talented" squad *ahem* have been bandied about here and on other forums to suggest that a larger number don't give a fork.

Thats the issue, quite apart from the professional athlete, and alcohol abuse ethic (Something to HIS credit Tinman appears to have eschewed, unlike some "dearly departed"- (Coles/Docherty) and some currently extracting the gypsys.

A more professional attitiitude may result in a more "acceptable" mid-table position, rather than the diabolical current position GGT, somethin the above suggests is not happening.

Drinking, per se aint the problem, it appears the "we don't give a flyin one" attititude does grips peoples sheirt!!

The shower are underperforming big time. Perhaps some (Steve, Skuse, Cotterill, Skippy) are playing reasonably, but enough names form our "talented" squad *ahem* have been bandied about here and on other forums to suggest that a larger number don't give a fork.

Thats the issue, quite apart from the professional athlete, and alcohol abuse ethic (Something to HIS credit Tinman appears to have eschewed, unlike some "dearly departed"- (Coles/Docherty) and some currently extracting the gypsys.

A more professional attitiitude may result in a more "acceptable" mid-table position, rather than the diabolical current position GGT, somethin the above suggests is not happening.

I do agree that larging it in town after getting stuffed at home does grate a bit and if I saw it it would annoy me but the fact is football, drinking and "big time charlies" have always gone together. Beleive me the 1970s squad that kept us in what is now the prem weren't averse to it. Kevin Mabbut had "Striker" written down the side of his car and none of them were strangers to the watering holes of Park Street, just unlike now there was no internet, digital cameras etc and a lot of it just went unreported. As long as there are consistent rules, like no drinking or public appearances 3 days before a game with known punishments for beaking them I can't see a problem. I just think that naming and shaming players on here might make the situation worse and damage the relationship between fans and players

Beleive me the 1970s squad that kept us in what is now the prem weren't averse to it.

The key point here is "kept us in what is now the prem". Those players were playing at the top level and had earned the right to do so. They also succeeded in their objectives for several years.

The current set of players are acting like Premiership stars when in fact they are on course for the 4th division - just one level above semi-professional football. They've not achieved any of their objectives and they've earnt nothing. They can enjoy the rewards when they've earnt them, not before.

I do agree that larging it in town after getting stuffed at home does grate a bit and if I saw it it would annoy me but the fact is football, drinking and "big time charlies" have always gone together. Beleive me the 1970s squad that kept us in what is now the prem weren't averse to it. Kevin Mabbut had "Striker" written down the side of his car and none of them were strangers to the watering holes of Park Street, just unlike now there was no internet, digital cameras etc and a lot of it just went unreported. As long as there are consistent rules, like no drinking or public appearances 3 days before a game with known punishments for beaking them I can't see a problem. I just think that naming and shaming players on here might make the situation worse and damage the relationship between fans and players

GGT, agree about City then, but back then 90% of players were the same. Its changed now. SUCCESSFUL sides have a professional outlook. Bet most of Dull City, Lu'on, Wigan, Plymuff, Rotherham and Crewe players werent lashhead types. As to the naming and shaming. perhaps youre right, cos they are seen in the town and don't give one. As for the relationship between fans and players, I rather think its lookin shaky right now anyway, especially as we're "alleged" to have one of the better squads in the division.

I have as I've posted before never seen any players from any of the teams round here (Lu'on, Watfart, Wycombe, Oxford, Northampton, and the Luuuuuuuuuuundumb clubs, lashed up at any time other than closed season, a slight contrast to what "ALLEGEDLY" goes on down Brizzle. Most teams round here doing well, City & rovers, not so well.........coincidence? Your guess is as goos as mine- know what I think.

Archived