IGNORED

Fao Tommy Knockers

Rob k

We needed I'm more than ever yesterday. We have nobody in our midfield who can tackle and thats the one real reason we are shipping goals.

I will never forgive Tins for getting rid of him and i would do anything to have him back.

Anybody who does not think we need him after the last 4 games watches football in a completley different way to me.

We needed I'm more than ever yesterday. We have nobody in our midfield who can tackle and thats the one real reason we are shipping goals.

I will never forgive Tins for getting rid of him and i would do anything to have him back.

Anybody who does not think we need him after the last 4 games watches football in a completley different way to me.

If Tinnion hadn't got rid of him then Johnson would have.

Sorry, Dohertys problems were of his own making.

Guest North Street

Tommy choose to leave because he wanted to and in a similar vein he no longer wanted to play for Northern Ireland. Doherty problems started under Wilson and carried on Tinnion and Sanchez.Low and behold that baggage is now rearing it's head at QPR.Sadly it's Tommy who needs to get "himself" in order.

Guest thesaviour

WHEN ON FORM, TOMMY D = PURE CLASS. I REMEMBER 1 Game last season tins dropped him and we were losing and the entire ground was singing for him. indeed its true that he wasnt the best over 90 mins but he had a influence on the team, 1 crunching tackle from him and the team had a lift. quality captain.

WHEN ON FORM, TOMMY D = PURE CLASS. I REMEMBER 1 Game last season tins dropped him and we were losing and the entire ground was singing for him. indeed its true that he wasnt the best over 90 mins but he had a influence on the team, 1 crunching tackle from him and the team had a lift. quality captain.

Totally agree!

Would love to see the doc back at the gate! But sadly his problems may have spiralled beyond control. :(

quality captain.

A bloke that can hardly string a sentence together?

Pull the other one.

You can't deny Tommy had strength, determination and ability in the tackle. Coupled with fantastic technique with a football and a good range of passing. He could've been one of the best midfielders outside the Premiership.

Unfortunately though, he didn't want to be.

Good riddence. Move on.

Shame we don't still have Joe Burnell though

Shows how desperate we are for someone who will give 110% every game, I remember when we all slagged burnell off because he couldn't do anythuing but tackle. Now the standard of our play has got so low that we would love someone like that back. :(

Let's face it with the state of our midfield bringing Dinnning back would probably show an improvement

:blink:

I didn't want to see Dinning or Doherty go. And definately not until they could be replaced with somebody actually better than them.

Dinning or Doherty are both players capable of holding onto the ball in midfield and giving protection to the back 4, oh well. Skuse is aparently the best battling midfielder we have :huh:

Doherty was better than Burnell in that role by a long way, and there was no room for both of them, but right now Burnell would get into my City team if he was still here.

Archived