IGNORED

Time Wasting At Corner Flags

Guest Thornbury Ciderhead

Guest Thornbury Ciderhead

Having watched the Brighton v Plymouth & Arsenal v Man City games over the weekend, I noticed that on each occasion a player took the ball into the corner flag to waste time, they were penalised when the defenders charging in got blocked.

Have the referees been given new rulings or have I been asleep for a few months???

Sorry! it's non City - i'm just intrigued :wub:

Guest pogue mahone

Its a terrible terrible tactic, and given how much better than man city Arsenal are, incredibly puzzling. Do they have so little confidence in their capacity to hold the ball? A bit cowardly for them to do that. especially as thierry henry is apparently the best player in the world.

• Admin
Not "is apparently the best player in the world."  but IS in my opinion
Unfortunately your opinion counts for very little as you haven't been involved in the game in a professional sense for the majority of your natural life. Or don't you apply your rules to yourself?

Unfortunately your opinion counts for very little as you haven't been involved in the game in a professional sense for the majority of your natural life. Or don't you apply your rules to yourself?
Madger - I appreciate your little clique runs this forum but as I said I was giving an opinion or is even that not allowed now by the top fella

Archived