IGNORED

How Many Players?

The Casual Connoisseur

How many players actually played with any passion and conviction on saturday? From what I could see, there wasn't one player who gave a damn about playing for that shirt, long gone are the days when players actually put on the shirt and played for the club and the fans.

I was disgusted to see certain individuals bottling out of 50-50 tackles, who out of the starting 11 lost sleep worrying about our league position or their individual/collective performance?

Not one of the overpaid wasters.

Bristol City the home of the comfort zone.

The biggest cheer of the day (apart from Goater coming off) was for Orr when he scythed down a player in front of the Dolman.

Got a yellow card for his trouble, but worth it to remind his team mates and supporters we had a game. I wouldn't normally condone a booking, but desparate times and all that...

Shame that was the last example, and the momentum was then lost.

It was the first time that I have ever left a game early in over 20 years of supporting & only the 2nd time I had convinced my girlfriend to travel over the bridge to watch my beloved team.

Needless to say she is not in a rush to comeback and why would she how can I justify paying £100+ for us to travel, get in and a couple of drinks week in week out when the overpaid morons wearing my beloved red & white couldn't give a damn what the result is come 5 o'clock.

Well done City another potential supporter lost!

Archived