IGNORED

Darlington In For Bridges

jimtastic

People keep mentionong 'a run of games' for Bridges, but didn't he start the season in the team? What we need is somebody in the side to do it NOW, not in half a dozen games.

Only the first game. He's started 3 times this season, which is not going to help anyone get onto top form.

Brooker's constantly been played when not entirely fit which is why he keeps getting injured again, surely common sense would indicate letting Brooker get to full fitness while giving Bridges two or three games together was better than playing Madjo or Cotterill up front?

Nibor

Only the first game. He's started 3 times this season, which is not going to help anyone get onto top form.

Brooker's constantly been played when not entirely fit which is why he keeps getting injured again, surely common sense would indicate letting Brooker get to full fitness while giving Bridges two or three games together was better than playing Madjo or Cotterill up front?

Nibor

Unless Bridges looked rubbish and/or lazy in training. He's clearly got class and natural ability but I think all parties would be better off if he did join Darlo.

Okay, maybe I jumped a bit early but why not dismiss it out of hand if he's in our plans?

Good point, i'm not sure to be honest, but sometimes a little interest from another club may spark a player into performing. At present I'm telling myself to believe that every decision GJ makes is for the good of the club and until that isn't the case Ill continue to trust his decision. There could be an alteria ( Spelling !? ) motive to GJ's comments....maybe....

Archived