IGNORED

Well Done Wilson

Robbored

Well done to Wilson for taking off Amankwaah who was awfull for the 40 mins he was on.He simply carried on from where he left of on Tuesday - no tracking back,no enthusiasm,complete disinterest and he deserved to be substitued.

Alot of mangers would have waited untill half-time but Wilson acted promptly and for that he deserves credit.

Apparently Amankwaah was very unhappy to be taken off and remained sat in the dug-out all through the half-time break.Dunno if he was sulking or he had been told to stay there.

Either way I reckon it'll be a long while before we see Amankwaah in the starting 11 again.

I don't understand why Wilson should be congratulated for something he is supposed to do.

If anything I think he should be slated for playing Amankwaah in the first place! :D

I mean arent managers supposed to pick the best 11?!

Guest spanish fly

If anything I think he should be slated for playing Amankwaah in the first place!

Wilson was probably responding to the crowd that wanted Amankwaah and Lita to play - now the crowd know why Wilson has NOT been playing them!

If anything I think he should be slated for playing Amankwaah in the first place!

Wilson was probably responding to the crowd that wanted Amankwaah and Lita to play - now the crowd know why Wilson has NOT been playing them!

Ok thats understandable BUT isnt the managers job to choose who plays! I mean thats what he is payed for. If he is listening to the fans then obviosuly he's not doing his job correctly.

If Wilson lets the fans pick the team by what they are shouting and screaming at a game then the team may aswell not have a manager.

Wilson sees all the aspects that we don't and knows all the small things that are going on in a players life that we don't know and his job is to pick a team which he feels can win us games and maybe develop players as were winning games.

If Wilson is picking the team based on what the fans want I also think that he thinks his job is under threat and he's just trying a cheap tactic to win the fans over so the board wont fire him.... but thats strictly a guess.

Guest Bootylicious
Well done to Wilson for taking off Amankwaah who was awfull for the 40 mins he was on.He simply carried on from where he left of on Tuesday - no tracking back,no enthusiasm,complete disinterest and he deserved to be substitued.

Alot of mangers would have waited untill half-time but Wilson acted promptly and for that he deserves credit.

Apparently Amankwaah was very unhappy to be taken off and remained sat in the dug-out all through the half-time break.Dunno if he was sulking or he had been told to stay there.

Either way I reckon it'll be a long while before we see Amankwaah in the starting 11 again.

Kev was APPAWLING today.

Looked totally disinterested and lazy. No fault but his own he was subbed!

I'm one of those who thinks that Amankwaah IS worth persevering with, but if he puts in performances like that its a little difficult to justify.

Credit to Wilson for doing the right thing.

Having said that I don't think Coles did well at right back either.

Archived