IGNORED

What Would You Do?

wesco

Ok after just checking the bcfc website I see that the Grimsby match has been rearranged for the 17th Feb. The previous day I am booked on a flight for a 4 day trip to Portugal for the England riendly. Now I have worked it out, to cancel the holiday it's going to cost me £150 ish so as fellow City Fans what do I do?

It's a tough one, no doubt about that. It depends. If you really want the holiday or really want the city match then you'll just have to decide whats more important. I suppose if you've been to loads of matches this season you could get away with missing one!

It's a tough one, no doubt about that. It depends. If you really want the holiday or really want the city match then you'll just have to decide whats more important. I suppose if you've been to loads of matches this season you could get away with missing one!
Unless he's set himself the target of going to every Bristol City game, and has so far stuck to it.

I hate to admit it publically - but I'll miss the Wycombe match at AG beacuse I'm in Portugal that week.

And before I get called a "partimer".  Someone else booked the trip,so I deny all responsibilty.

Are you going over for the friendly as well? if I do go up for a drink? I think we are staying in Hotel Eva somewhere in Faro

Guest duncan james
Ok after just checking the bcfc website I see that the Grimsby match has been rearranged for the 17th Feb. The previous day I am booked on a flight for a 4 day trip to Portugal for the England riendly. Now I have worked it out, to cancel the holiday it's going to cost me £150 ish so as fellow City Fans what do I do?
tricky one mate

1......go to portugal have short break in sunshine and watch your country!!!

2...... go to place where it will be raining and smelling of fish!

tough one mate?????

ok i'll say change my mind.

What the heck are you doing taking "vacation" during the season. You should know that something like this could happen. Don't go to Portugal, take a "vacation" to Grimsby.

or call the airline and beg/plead to let you fly from up there? (think outside the box, a one way from <whats the nearest airport?> is probably less than the 150 they are quoting you to change)

Archived