IGNORED

To Everyone On Here That Could Realistically Be At The Game

cidercity1987

I think its pretty obvious the players don't give a #### one way or the other.

I think il watch it on sky and laugh at the retards playing in red, abusing the badge.

Taking the easy option are you? You should play for Bristol City.

Maybe the glory hunter comment was out of line, but we can all sit on the computer moaning about how f####d up things are when we could go out and show the players how much this club means to us. They aren't going to bother if the fans can't be bothered are they? I don't think much of this abuse is fair, I'm only trying to get people to go to Swindon and support the club because that is after all, our job description!

What Mugs!! We asked Landsdown to open East End and you read his reaction! don't you think supporters are fed up giving and getting nowt back!

Well those that do attend will see some new players in the flesh that 'do' want to play for the club.

To be honest I don't care if 5 or 5000 city fans turn up on friday. I'm going and it will be fabulous. Those who stay away can enjoy their kicks from Murdoch and his mediawhore empire. Those that go will laugh as Willy Carson is presented as Swindon's mascot for the night whilst enjoying a football match which isn't ruined by irritating commentators who don't know their arse from their elbow.

It make me laugh, you can afford Sky, but can't pay be bothered to pay £17 to go down the road to support your club in what is probably the biggest game of the season. Says it all really!

Well those that do attend will see some new players in the flesh that 'do' want to play for the club.

To be honest I don't care if 5 or 5000 city fans turn up on friday. I'm going and it will be fabulous. Those who stay away can enjoy their kicks from Murdoch and his mediawhore empire. Those that go will laugh as Willy Carson is presented as Swindon's mascot for the night whilst enjoying a football match which isn't ruined by irritating commentators who don't know their arse from their elbow.

It make me laugh, you can afford Sky, but can't pay be bothered to pay £17 to go down the road to support your club in what is probably the biggest game of the season. Says it all really!

PRIORITIES ! YOU just don't get it! I hope for the 5 that turn up it's not raining!

Guest essex exile

you all say this but i'm unfortunate enough to live miles away from bristol and i am dying to go to a game

after going to all but 3 games last year and my subsequant arrival at uni ive only made it to about 10 games so far but i would love to go to bristol v swindon on a friday nite just because i miss it

I'm not calling any of you lesser fans or glory hunters or whatever

but you call this bloke a joke because he wants to go..bit harsh althought the glory hunting bit was dopey :doh:

i hope to see about 30 of us there on friday :englandsmile4wf:

I travel from southend every home game so i am fortunate to live miles from Bristol and still travel to see the current shower of crap!!!!

Just a quick note you probably don't care but when Kenny Jackett took over at swansea they lost eight in a row and look at them now!!

And yes i will be at swindle cos i have far to much money :rofl2br: :@

PRIORITIES ! YOU just don't get it! I hope for the 5 that turn up it's not raining!

Thats alright, i'm in the covered side bit. Thanks for thinking of me though!

I understand what you say about priorities and I don't know you personally, so I won't generalise. Its when the other 2,500 say the same thing. Poor excuse, wearing thin!

Pay my £17 and the £25 i'll earn from the nights work, pie, few pints and a programme then ill go. Its not the matter of money, its the matter of going 70 miles east on an open end pissing down with rain watching balls hit us in the stands from our center fowards, its the matter of being (I said a naughty word) off to the point of wanted to rip a seat out the stand and frisbee it at a member of the boards head. Its getting to the point of depression watching City, there is NO buzz about football. The days i'd rather sit at home with the scores putting music on my mp3 than go a football is bad days. Yeh.. what i did today.

There needs to be an upheval and a clearout of everything and GJ can start over as at the moment I'm not interested and it looks like I'm not the only one, 6,000 others feel the same.

Thats alright, i'm in the covered side bit. Thanks for thinking of me though!

I understand what you say about priorities and I don't know you personally, so I won't generalise. Its when the other 2,500 say the same thing. Poor excuse, wearing thin!

Fair shout! I'm there anyway, cause i don't like swindle, i just get peed off about the east, but now SL could turn to the fans and say"GO ON THEN, prove me wrong :city:

You joker. You think people are going to go in there thousands after 4 straight defeats. Playing rubbish. Letting everything that comes in our box in. Players not giving a poo. Don't think so mate. I would personally rather go to town or the pub with the money i save from not going. :pinch:

Please get your facts correct when posting it's 5 straight defeats!! :Cheeky22:

Guest Cadburyheath Red

Come on lads/lasses, we may be poo but they need all the support they can get at the moment. Please get to Swindon on Friday night!

Sorry,I'm washing my hair friday!

Archived