IGNORED

To Everyone On Here That Could Realistically Be At The Game

cidercity1987

You are all on this forum, so must support the CLUB, irrelevant of what we all think of the current players or board. The only way we will improve is if we get behind the players and support them all the way. Anyone who feels different because we are rubbish is just a glory supporter in my eyes.

I used to go to all games...home and away.

Whats the point in going now? NONE!!!!!!!

The board don't thank us. So why should we support them?

We used to have a team of Bristolians to cheer on. What connection do we have with the team now. NONE!!

To be honest... I just can't be bothered.

Going to football used to be fun. Would we win..Would we sneek a draw? You'd never know.

Now, it's just a case of how much will we loose by!!

This is my honest view befor all the retards accuse me of not being loyal. Dam right I'm not being loyal to this shower.

You are all on this forum, so must support the CLUB, irrelevant of what we all think of the current players or board. The only way we will improve is if we get behind the players and support them all the way. Anyone who feels different because we are rubbish is just a glory supporter in my eyes.

Your mad. If we moved to the Mill Stad and filled it with 80000 city fans every week, we'd still loose!!

If the players don't put the effort in then why should we.

After all they are supposed to be representing us! Not the other way round!

You're last comment is exactly the crap I was on about. I beat you to it by one post. You have no idea pal, you really don't :grr:

How would me, standing in the rain and wind, singing my heart out, actually help the team improve????

This lot cannot be motivated....its simple.

As for being a glory hunter?? :rofl2br::rofl2br:

Ive never in my life heard a City fan refferred to as a glory hunter :rofl2br:

you are a f ucking idiot lets all just throw good money after bad in supporting a team that doesnt care about the supporters or a board that couldnt give a toss about anyone who isnt wearing a silly hat and painting their face,proper supporters are no longer welcome at the gate, and until this current board do one,never will be....sack the board.

Having been to Geneva, and having worked in Swindon for years I couldn't agree more!

Guessing you don't know any cheap pubs in Geneva by any chance? Going down by coach leaving from Bristol at 11am Friday so will have whole of Sat to drink before match. Need to somehow manage that on a very limited student budget.

As for the shower of poo being served up by City at the moment, I'm sick of it. I don't care that we are crap, I would have supported Man Utd or Arsenal if I was bothered about that. It is the fact the players don't care that gets to me, I'm happy to pay to watch the lads trying their hearts out. The clubs current attitude to things really isn't helping. Is looking like Forest Green Rovers might be getting a few visits next year.

I got skittles. Excellent, I don't even have to watch it on tele :cool:

Of course, if Keith Draisey promises me no more letters and admits he may have been harsh, I will say stuff the skittles like I have every time the two have clashed for the last 5 years.

Skittles it is then I guess! :whistle:

it's not glory hunting, people watch football to be entertained, that's the beauty of it. with the price of following a team these days it's not surprising that if a teams not performing, and we're doing terribly, that people don't go, it wouldn't be half bad if it was entertaining, but we haven't scored for over 270 minutes, that's over 4 hours!

you all say this but i'm unfortunate enough to live miles away from bristol and i am dying to go to a game

after going to all but 3 games last year and my subsequant arrival at uni ive only made it to about 10 games so far but i would love to go to bristol v swindon on a friday nite just because i miss it

I'm not calling any of you lesser fans or glory hunters or whatever

but you call this bloke a joke because he wants to go..bit harsh althought the glory hunting bit was dopey :doh:

i hope to see about 30 of us there on friday :englandsmile4wf:

Maybe the glory hunter comment was out of line, but we can all sit on the computer moaning about how f####d up things are when we could go out and show the players how much this club means to us. They aren't going to bother if the fans can't be bothered are they? I don't think much of this abuse is fair, I'm only trying to get people to go to Swindon and support the club because that is after all, our job description!

Maybe the glory hunter comment was out of line, but we can all sit on the computer moaning about how f####d up things are when we could go out and show the players how much this club means to us. They aren't going to bother if the fans can't be bothered are they? I don't think much of this abuse is fair, I'm only trying to get people to go to Swindon and support the club because that is after all, our job description!

I think its pretty obvious the players don't give a #### one way or the other.

I think il watch it on sky and laugh at the retards playing in red, abusing the badge.

Archived