IGNORED

Just The Thought Of Tinnion

KingswoodRed

.......makes my stomach churn.

And that's before any cider.

I can't get the way he has torn us apart out of my head.

I only make one plea.

Please try not to blame Johnson too much for what is going on at the moment.

To use a similiar poker comparison used by a fellow poster here to one of my earlier posts, Johnson has been dealt a terrible hand, and can only bluff his way out of this situation at the moment, until he is dealt another hand when the January window opens.

Until then, he can be likened to an over-weight walrus, weighed down by stray fishing nets laid by an irresponsible previous manager, desperately trying to stay afloat for the next six or seven weeks, when the nets can be cut free, and he is allowed to swim freely.

Yes there has to be some blame attatched as he is the 'picker' of the team, but surely not as much as a manager would normally be blamed?

I don't blame Johnson at all, the man isn't a miracle worker.

He was in his first week here. "Magic" I seem to recall?

I'm liable to see more magic a fortnight today down the cinema.

I wish I was Viktor Krum. 15 or not; she's a hotty! :wub:

hold on - as the majority on here seem to believe that tinman has 'ripped the heart out this club' and that 'our position was all because of him'...tinnion wasn't 3rd from bottom in the league with this team.

We are certainly a team on a downward slide at the moment and i reckon 10 games after GJ makes his singings IMO is how long he should be given

I'm actually starting to believe we could be playing grays athletic next season :(

hold on - as the majority on here seem to believe that tinman has 'ripped the heart out this club' and that 'our position was all because of him'...tinnion wasn't 3rd from bottom in the league with this team.

We are certainly a team on a downward slide at the moment and i reckon 10 games after GJ makes his singings IMO is how long he should be given

I'm actually starting to believe we could be playing grays athletic next season :(

Are you mad?

Ths is Tinnion's team essentially. And you think Johnson should only get 10 games after Jan? What do you suggest then?

Yeah, fair point......to an extent.

But which way were City heading when he was sacked/resigned/given leave??

Some might argue they would be bottom now without the wins Johnson has had as manager.

IMO 10 games with his signings is way too short a time.

How long was Tinnion given with his world beating signings?

The man surely needs this season (I thought I would never say this so soon) to avoid relegation. Then build for next.

How long was Tinnion given with his world beating signings?

10 games into the season i believe :whistle:

Are you mad?

Ths is Tinnion's team essentially. And you think Johnson should only get 10 games after Jan? What do you suggest then?

I'm suggesting that johnson gets the same treatment as tinnion

10 games into the season i believe :whistle:

I'm suggesting that johnson gets the same treatment as tinnion

Tinnion had over a season to craft a crap team. He started all sqaure with the rest of division at the season's beginning. Johnson has started with a struggling team (Tinnion's) that was recently beaten 7-1. It hardly adds up to the same chance does it?

Tinnion had over a season to craft a crap team. He started all sqaure with the rest of division at the season's beginning. Johnson has started with a struggling team (Tinnion's) that was recently beaten 7-1. It hardly adds up to the same chance does it?

yeh but he finished 7th :doh:

can you honestly seeing us finish in the top half at this rate?

Perhaps its the players fault-- just wondering

When Tinman was manager it was said he had lost the dressing room, had no tatics or man management skills

Now we have replaced him with a proven manager - but its still Tinmans fault? because he ripped the herart out the club, yet this is the squad that virtually ever fan before the season thoutht was going to walk the league- it was the board who gave away are best assett and with Leroys goals

Apparentley tinman put some blame towards the fans the other night- well from what I see and hear he may have a point. Even when were winning the Gate lack atmosphere, and when a pass goes a stray its open season on that player. I actually had so say supporters having a go at everything Wiltshire, Orr or Skuse did then when we are 2 down and county are attacking their willing for to be 3!

Makes you wonder where our players get the lack of confidence from?

Today was a new low for me worse than Swansea, and as a season ticket holder of 20 years wish I had not wasted my money, but though thick and thin I still SUPPORT the team

Archived