IGNORED

How Many Going To Swindon?

Ashcott Boy

After a dreadful result on Saturday, how many are still going to Swindon on Friday?

Although we have lost 5 in a row i am still tempted to go. Never been to see Swindon v City at the County ground before and its going to be a very tense game. With both teams having a very poor defence we should see plenty of goals.

Probably get my ticket on Tuesday along with the Yeovil one. If i go it will probably be in the open end, hoping to travel up on CATS. So see you all there fora City win :crying:

Guest stfc red

I'm thinking of going beacuse surley we have the tallent and it got to be a game where we turn things around, if not swindon then the match after. Some fire in their bellys thats what they need :)

the one thing that worrys me is i think teams are full of players who don't know how important it is to beat each other even more so if we win we are 3 points behind u,if u win its a nice 9 point gap

To the first two posters on this thread - thank you.

The time has come for us suporters to stand up and be counted and remind the players, management and directors know we are always there. The time has also come for the players to remind us they have the bottle for both a local derby and (lets face it) a relegation tussle.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

After a dreadful result on Saturday, how many are still going to Swindon on Friday?

Although we have lost 5 in a row i am still tempted to go. Never been to see Swindon v City at the County ground before and its going to be a very tense game. With both teams having a very poor defence we should see plenty of goals.

Probably get my ticket on Tuesday along with the Yeovil one. If i go it will probably be in the open end, hoping to travel up on CATS. So see you all there fora City win :crying:

Not me. I'm spending 17 hours on a bus to Geneva to watch England play the Argies! :doh:

Archived