IGNORED

Is Your Blood Red?

ziderfarmer

So common then all you moaners out there the fickle the boo boys the dolman early leavers.

where is your passion?

where is your desire?

Where is your hunger to win?

forget the players lack of it for a second this is for all the people who moan and boo.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?

There seems to be no passion anymore from the fans.

i remember in the mid 90s when we were trying to get promoted the fans intimedating the opposition players, fans and making it feel horrible for them to play here.

for some reason that has gone.

i remember the fans getting behind the team.

that has gone.

what i am asking for is that on friday at swindon sing your hearts out from start to finish.

if we are winning or losing show the players what the fans of ashton gate are about.

we want the east end back well lets pretend that the away end friday is the east end.

common for the real fans out there its not just the players who need to stand up and be counted its you the fans as well.

city till i die!

So common then all you moaners out there the fickle the boo boys the dolman early leavers.

where is your passion?

where is your desire?

forget the players lack of it for a second this is for all the people who moan and boo.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?

i remember in the mid 90s when we were trying to get promoted the fans intimedating the opposition players, fans and making it feel horrible for them to play here.

that has gone.

what i am asking for is that on friday at swindon sing your hearts out from start to finish.

if we are winning or losing show the players what the fans of ashton gate are about.

we want the east end back well lets pretend that the away end friday is the east end.

common for the real fans out there its not just the players who need to stand up and be counted its you the fans as well.

city till i die!

Hope the players have read this!

where is your passion?

where is your desire?

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?

that has gone.

city till i die!

Mate i sing my haert out everywhere i am.. if u wanna meet the group of us that r goin where making our own singing area like forest.. we sang 90 mins and had a great time!

Feel free to come join us

And from Robins front room!

Part time supporter dolly :razz:

And lisa

And ron

But not rayer ;)

Mate i sing my haert out everywhere i am.. if u wanna meet the group of us that r goin where making our own singing area like forest.. we sang 90 mins and had a great time!

Feel free to come join us

Part time supporter dolly :razz:

And lisa

And ron

But not rayer ;)

i am there with me dad, uncle and cousin. we sit H of ateyo and never boo. my singing voice aint great its been poor for a few years now i was siting williams j block saturday ripping the wee out of the ulathorne and the bald bloke and shouting bang when they had corners and free kicks by us! see have a go at there players not us!

i am there with me dad, uncle and cousin. we sit H of ateyo and never boo. my singing voice aint great its been poor for a few years now i was siting williams j block saturday ripping the wee out of the ulathorne and the bald bloke and shouting bang when they had corners and free kicks by us! see have a go at there players not us!

I sit there H block 2 :pinch:

Where bats..

u aint the looney who throws things at the bold bloke at the bottom are you :ph34r:

Singin voice :laugh:

Are we meant to sound like a church choir or summut?

were you sitting on friday i am going and want to sing my heart out

all should stand yes stand in the open end! last year in the open end we got stopped by coppers and one bloke was up with there crew well if thats what you call it and was getting lairu with them but they didnt do nothing to him!

I make no effort anymore to make a good intimidating atmosphere. I used to every week. The club have made it very clear they want a "family atmosphere", ie no atmosphere.

I got pulled up earlier this season by a steward for making a banker sign at the ref. This was due to complaints about swearing from the family stand, fair enough you may think. Not when I'm sitting right at the back of the Dolman. They can't hear me make a banker sign.

When the club want the intimidating atmosphere it will return. Until then I am in fear of getting chucked out and banned like so many. The letters to Block G just sum up why we will never have a good atmosphere at the Gate until attitudes within the club change.

The attitude of the fans should also change. Those that complain about swearing (eg Block G) should hang their heads in shame. This is football, what is essentially a working mans game and swearing is par for the course.

I make no effort anymore to make a good intimidating atmosphere. I used to every week. The club have made it very clear they want a "family atmosphere", ie no atmosphere.

I got pulled up earlier this season by a steward for making a banker sign at the ref. This was due to complaints about swearing from the family stand, fair enough you may think. Not when I'm sitting right at the back of the Dolman. They can't hear me make a banker sign.

When the club want the intimidating atmosphere it will return. Until then I am in fear of getting chucked out and banned like so many. The letters to Block G just sum up why we will never have a good atmosphere at the Gate until attitudes within the club change.

The attitude of the fans should also change. Those that complain about swearing (eg Block G) should hang their heads in shame. This is football, what is essentially a working mans game and swearing is par for the course.

Were on about away..

And yes i was pulled twice at forest for the banker sign and the conga.. :@

But there may be to many to try make us sit down ect ect

I sit there H block 2 :pinch:

Where bats..

u aint the looney who throws things at the bold bloke at the bottom are you :ph34r:

Singin voice :laugh:

Are we meant to sound like a church choir or summut?

Row X closer to G i think it might be g though no think its H the long one next to the drummers!

i used tio sing like an angel then the balls dropped

i swear alot if that helps.

i just wanna see fans passion and commitment

Arkells or Stratton then people? I'm thinking of the cheap option myself. Bring on the rain!

Only the tarts that don't wanna get wet sit in arkells!

Stratton bank here we come!

Row X closer to G i think it might be g though no think its H the long one next to the drummers!

i used tio sing like an angel then the balls dropped

i swear alot if that helps.

i just wanna see fans passion and commitment

I sit Row R on the end seat 24..

Make myself look a pratt at times but hey who cares :D

Just an analogy here, But, If you had a meal at a restaurant and got a nasty bout of food poisoning from that restaurant, Would you sing it's praises.

I for one will stop complaining when I am convinced MY TEAM are actually putting in 100% committment, Win, lose or draw, Not convinced yet.

Just an analogy here, But, If you had a meal at a restaurant and got a nasty bout of food poisoning from that restaurant, Would you sing it's praises.

I for one will stop complaining when I am convinced MY TEAM are actually putting in 100% committment, Win, lose or draw, Not convinced yet.

But does city make you ill?

Eh no?

Yeah we all want to see our team do well.. but for once.. how about be positive..

Because these kind of people sing the praises if we win.. and call for a sackin if we don't..

Pointless in my opinion

Okay, I see it like this: there's a fly in our soup, we complained to the waiter and Chef Johnson has come in to make us some new soup...not sure I understand myself there! :blink:

Eh no?

Yeah we all want to see our team do well.. but for once.. how about be positive..

Because these kind of people sing the praises if we win.. and call for a sackin if we don't..

Pointless in my opinion

listen to the man!

that one with the resturant it was me who served him. that was a joke sorry.

this aint about a resturant this is bout showing your committed bet the resturant guy will be having his steak watching the match and moaning then clapping moan then well he aint got a clue go back and support man utd then won again get back on there band wagon

Eh no?

Pointless in my opinion

When you have supporting City as long as I, You will believe that watching City can make you ill, Ruin your week, cause arguements at home (because of your bad mood).

I'm always positive, I always believe we can win.

And I certainly won't be calling for the sacking of this manager, Until he's had a fair crack.

But, If the thread about the Johnson losing the dressing room is true, I find it virtually impossible to show any support towards the players.

Guest DrFaustus

Sorry to intrude boys and girls, but in answer to the thread...even us lot would be a tad worried if our blood wasn't red!

You'll beat Swindon unfortunately as your record on Sky is Far better than ours.

(Oh yeah, and Swindon are even worse than your mob)

Sorry to intrude boys and girls, but in answer to the thread...even us lot would be a tad worried if our blood wasn't red!

You'll beat Swindon unfortunately as your record on Sky is Far better than ours.

(Oh yeah, and Swindon are even worse than your mob)

Please God can Dr F be right!

Archived